New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hi All

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 05:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi All

How do everyone. Just to let you know a bit about myself. i've been biking since i was a wee lad and am now just about to turn 42 and i don't know if its a "biker thing" but i still feel like a 16 year old when i'm riding, just can't seem to keep the throttle of its max stop. and still push to get my knee down when i can which amuses the younger bikers i know as i'm quiet a bike tall guy and can mix it with them and enjoy myself immensley. I had quiet a few bikes over the years mostly sport tourer types. As i use my bikes for work and high days and holidays sports bikes can sometimes not fit the bill. REcently sold my kwaka zzr100 and bought my first bigHonda. A cbr 1000f on a90 plate. The bike is yellowwith black tiger stripes and white wheels,which should be fun to keep clean. I work as Ford master tech so any advise about cars or there MOT's just feel free to ask.Look forward to chatting on the site and speak soon

Old 04-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hi All

hey welcome to the board... my brother had the same bike..the 1000f honda.he luved it.. anyways keep on riding bro..i totally understand that feeling of riding.. "its the fountain of youth" for me too...lol

by the way..were ur from??