New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hi

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 11:37 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Hi

Bunch of flowers and dinner will ease your pain and put her in a better frame of mind.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Shadow1

Bunch of flowers and dinner will ease your pain and put her in a better frame of mind.
hahaha, i upgraded her wedding ring from 1 to 2 carets on our anniversary a month or so back. I knew it would buy me some leverage! I spent more on a piece of jewelry than I did for this bike!

Old 11-05-2008, 02:40 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good thinking !! Two carats - ouch - that hurt !
It's a funny thing about women, though, when it comes to the good things you do, their memory's very short.........gone within the week......
But **** them off, and you're likely to have it chucked at you when you're on retirement.....

Old 11-05-2008, 03:46 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: bigjohnstud4200

ORIGINAL: Shadow1

hahaha, i upgraded her wedding ring from 1 to 2 carets on our anniversary a month or so back. I knew it would buy me some leverage! I spent more on a piece of jewelry than I did for this bike!
You are a smart man mate .....("more on the jewelry????")
..if not a very broke one after that very good suck up job mate ...
hahahaha! You ain't eva lied about that! Of course, i only spent $700 on the bike (got a SMOKIN deal from a woman that won it in a divorce, and it was a SMOKIN joe.. so it wasn't too difficult to spend more than thebike for the jewelry. This will buy me"get out ofjail free" passes for at least a year. I'll be moddingduring that time!

Old 11-05-2008, 06:03 AM

Well i got to say I like that pattern of thinking, (forgiveness/permission)

I must of done that sub-consisiously as I took the wife to look at a bike once and I didn't get no, just got
well "thats nice" (the stealth guilt trip)

Then the CBR came along and just did it anyways. (i must be smarter that I thought)

My great idea was to give her $1500 to get whatever she wanted, but it still blew up in my face?

But well alls good now got a bike and she's happy too.
(she thinks it cute when I behave like a kid at christmas)

I understand CBR classic when you say you don't like taking photo's of your bike at less than it's best.

And you have to be lucky when you live in the same state as the awsome Great Ocean Road. Top ride that, Just like our Old Pacific HWY but 5 times longer.

Greg