New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hi

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 05:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hi

I have a photobucket account, so I will upload to that so you can get a better look!

Old 11-04-2008, 05:46 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Greg ... the easiest way to make pics show with in a post is to go grab a free photobucket account
http://register.photobucket.com

....load your images up to it ....then use the complete long url to the images using the " Add Image "
within the post edit / create window...

Either that ..or go and create your own photo album account using the "Photo Gallery link" at the top of the forum pages ...
Load your images into it ...then use the same url to make the thumb nails display ready for us to open and view them..

I personally think that the photo bucket method , which will allow you to display them within the posts is far better mate

ehhh.. i forgot this forum is just a little bit more "user friendly" if you will when it comes to editing. i think this is the first time I've seen a toolbar in a forum like this.

Old 11-04-2008, 05:55 AM

Name:  IMG_3583.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  91.3 KBlast try.Name:  IMG_3585.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  133.4 KB

Old 11-04-2008, 06:07 AM

Yeh, had a win, I got to say I'm really happy with the bike.

As you said there aren't many of this or your colour scheme around any more.

I brought a 89 GSX-R 1100for $1000 but needed tyres, chain/sprockets, paint and rego. (got it running rode my street twice 4km and sore wrists)And having 2 kids and not much timeit was never going to get built up.
(plus my mate had a thou years ago and i always liked that bike, and very wife freindly unlike my blade)

So i hoped on feebay and found this just down the road threw a bit on it and won.
(then had to tell the wife, not happy jan. not about the bike but that i didn't tell her)

Had the problem with the carbs and thermo fan chewed the centre out of it's self. All fixed for $20 and a can of carb cleaner.

All in all good cheap fun!!!!!

Old 11-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is a beautiful bike, Greg. You better keep yours all clean Cobber, or else you'll have serious competition!

Old 11-04-2008, 09:13 PM

Nice, much better pics.. I feel you on the wife thing. I have been telling my wife that I'm coming home with a bike one day for the last 5 years so she wasn't too mad that I got the bike, but that I didn't tell her right before the purchase. Well, duh, there's a reason why I didn't tell you. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission.