New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

hi

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 06:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hi

hi guys,
i am a new member here and even for bikes,
i am planning these days a cbr600 but i dont know much about it hope u guys can tell me abt it a little
i already have a honda prelude 99 a little modified and thinking now for a cbr 600 just for crusing in weekends and all nothing much could u guys please guide me, the model i think i am looking for is may be 98-2002 but still dont know any differnece between the models. so ???

thanks
fadi

Old 11-23-2006, 10:53 AM
Default RE: hi

Welcome.

Please stay legal and safe and take the MSF course to get your endorsement.

Also like I tell everyone...what is your main purpose for riding? Ask yourself that question and see if ti sums up to a decent answer before you get into this sport. THings are TRIPLE cost of cars.

A 600RR is a powerful 600cc bike, with Ergonomics that are not that friendly for weekend cruising.

Maybe an older F3 or a More Modern F4i will suit a weekend warrior more so than a Track Breed 600RR

Old 11-23-2006, 05:18 PM

thanks for the reply
welll today i saw too of them 600 f4i and 600RR both 2001 and i am gona drive mostly wid my brother so what do u suggest which 1 should i go for,and please tem me the difference between them also cauz the guy told me its just sport two seater the rr and f4i is said one seater.and the rest is same so please tem me.

thanks

Old 11-23-2006, 06:55 PM

Hi and welcome to the forum. First of all like what has already been said, decide what it is that you want the bike for. Try both bikes out and see what is comfortable for you. The rr will be a harder ride and very responsive and you will need some quick reactions to drive the bike. If as you say this will be your first bike, then I would suggest that you go for the f3/4 and teach yourself how to ride safely in all types of riding conditions so when you do decide to go for a faster bike you will at least have some experience to keep you safe. Being safe should be your No1 priority, and looking good comes later. If your still unsure, then buy something that is not only older, but cheaper that you can ride into the ground without spending to much money. Whatever you decide, (and the choice must be yours and not hearsay) good luck and safe riding[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Old 11-23-2006, 09:21 PM

2001 there was no CBR 600RR, just an F4i and a 929, also the RC-51

Old 11-24-2006, 12:47 AM

Hello & Welcome!!