New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hi..

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 01:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi..

Ah, the good ol' introduction to the forums... Well i'm on alot, SBN, StuntLife, Custom Fighters, and a few others, and now HERE! Why? Cuz I now own a CBR obviously~

So. Have to admit.. You guys have alooot of good information here, and i've only looked over what google has returned me..

But anyway lets get to the bike and the reason im here shall we!

I just sold my 2000 Katana 600 and picked up a 1998 CBR 600 F3. She was in the middle of an ugly street fight, so I grabbed her from the fire and now buying her a dress..

Here's when I got her home:
Name:  f31.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  106.8 KB

This is how she sits now:
Name:  f3asshesits.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  87.7 KB

I've got the headlight housing off, ugly stock turn signals snipped, and some other **** goin on. Today I am going to clean up the wiring harness and prepare for my paycheck to be deposited so I can order my new headlight! Any suggestions are welcome, as I keep being told not to use Acerbis style lights and to get projectors, yet Im not sure I want to attempt creating a home made bracket and ****..

Must be a senior member to offer trades / sale

So yeah, wassup?!

Last edited by Kuroshio; 12-28-2011 at 01:37 PM. Reason: removing trade offers
Old 12-28-2011, 07:45 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

welcome to CBRF

what are your plans for her.... looks like she came to the right hands.

Old 12-29-2011, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by scorpionvmu
welcome to CBRF

what are your plans for her.... looks like she came to the right hands.
Thanks~

Fighter / Stunter. Just began tearing everything off and went to CycleGear and found out I need all the stock **** for inspection..... GD dmv .. Glad I found out sooner than later.. I would have been SOOOO pissed had I got there for inspection and been rejected lol..

So now I have to get a bunch of M/F connectors and a soldering iron over the weekend and begin making my quick disconnects while I wait for my aftermarket crap..