New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hey everyone Im the New NEW GUY

Old 03-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey everyone Im the New NEW GUY

Hey there I am new to this forum. I just bought my first bike last fall and I have been itching to get out riding ever since. I have spent the winter doing odds and ends jobs getting my bike as ready as it can be for riding season. my bike is a 1993 Honda CBRF2 it has almost 40,000 miles on it and I like to think a got a good deal on it. I paid 1,400 for the bike. I can tell the owner did not take the best care of it and liked to rig things up with weird things he had laying around the house, so I have been going around undoing his mess. I cant wait to ride, however I will have to wait about another month because I ordered some fairings from china because the owner also spray painted the fairings and dinged them up when putting them back on. I have put a integrated tail light on it and a suzuki R/R and I am going to change the oil and blead the brakes on it I am just waiting for a few parts. But I am happy with my purchase it runs great and sounds great. but here is a picture of how I bought it and here is a few of how it looks now. (Naked) not so pretty

Oh also I took a motorcycle training class at a local harley davidson dealer last summer and got my license.

Attached Thumbnails Hey everyone Im the New NEW GUY-my-bike.jpg   Hey everyone Im the New NEW GUY-my-bike-again.jpg   Hey everyone Im the New NEW GUY-my-bike-againn.jpg   Hey everyone Im the New NEW GUY-my-bike-againnn.jpg   Hey everyone Im the New NEW GUY-michaels-bikegg.jpg  

Old 03-21-2011, 09:16 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

welcome to CBRF.

i love the all white look, nice.

Old 03-21-2011, 09:19 PM

welcome to the darkside! lol..enjoy some safe riding bro

Old 03-21-2011, 09:20 PM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello and Welcome to the CBR Forum...

Oh also I took a motorcycle training class at a local harley davidson dealer last summer and got my license.
Did they teach you to lean in the turns....

Old 03-23-2011, 09:14 AM
Default Welcome !!

BC as in Bay City? I grew up in Bridgeport.

Nice little project you had there... she's coming along nicely. make sure you post up pics when you get them fairings on.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by wrath
BC as in Bay City? I grew up in Bridgeport.

Nice little project you had there... she's coming along nicely. make sure you post up pics when you get them fairings on.

No Battle Creek. I will definently post pics after fairings. thanks!

Old 03-23-2011, 09:25 AM

Oh ok... make sure to post up in the regional section..maybe us Michiganders can hook up this summer at one of the Blessings ..Me and the wife (she rides also) will be in Baldwin for the Bike Blessing and gonna try to be at Muskegon Bike Nights and the Blessing in Hell.

Old 03-23-2011, 10:55 AM

Welcome along man. She looks nice man. Will will great when its all back together

Old 03-23-2011, 12:27 PM

Thanks everyon!

Originally Posted by wrath
Oh ok... make sure to post up in the regional section..maybe us Michiganders can hook up this summer at one of the Blessings ..Me and the wife (she rides also) will be in Baldwin for the Bike Blessing and gonna try to be at Muskegon Bike Nights and the Blessing in Hell.
Ok will do! thats cool your wife rides! I am trying to get my fiance to ride aswell im gonna warm her up a little on my bike first and hopefuly she gets the bug

Old 03-23-2011, 02:31 PM

My wife started on a 250 and took over the F4i when I got my RR. It's great having a riding partner. And I get two bikes.

Search this Thread