New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hey Dan O. Here

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 08:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Dan O. Here

Sup names Dan just got a 04 honda cbr f4i decided to join cause i love the whole brotherhood of the bikes...Whether u got a harley or a honda supersport bike everyone waves and acknowledges you. Its a rare thing these days that people even bother to say hey or wave to each other. I love the recognition and quitefrankly i love you all, but we aren't goin to talk about that just yet people first we going to make love to post andride at speeds that make our own boys smash the gas tank. anyways im sure i can offer just as much as those super members lol. Thanks for the warm welcome even though im writing this not expecting replieslol cheers!!!!

Old 10-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Default RE: Hey Dan O. Here

hey welcome to the greatest CBR forum there is an the F4i family. Ive had my F4i for alittle over five years an still smile eveytime i look at it.

Old 10-01-2008, 09:01 PM

hey thanks man for the welcome... i love mine to i mean i rather have a rr but hey 18 in college that f4i is a dime piece right now lol

Old 10-01-2008, 10:58 PM

welcome! and nice to see another f4i!

Old 10-08-2008, 09:19 AM

Thanks all lol yeah i been posting around a bit and have gotten to the starter status looking to stay honda for a good long while. i was waiting for cobber to say something lol i looked at the other post and saw u were on there... haha