New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hello from GA

Old 03-26-2014, 08:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from GA

Hey all,
Just bought an 05 F4i with 15k miles for $3k. Looking forward to learning from this forum and adding some mods.

Old 03-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Welcome Crew and ROTY 2014
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome! Post up a pic of your F4i!

Old 03-26-2014, 03:36 PM
Welcome Crew Technician
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great bike. Very reliable and will take you a long way if you take care of it. Post up some pictures of it. Where are ya from? Get some maint. done before you get crackin. Welcome.

-Poss

Old 03-26-2014, 04:40 PM

I'll take some pics of her tonight. I owned a Honda 919 before so I love Hondas. Switched to Italians for little bit (Aprilia), and back to Honda now. Still own Aprilia RSVR as my track weapon.

Old 03-26-2014, 10:23 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Welcome to CBRF! Post pics of the Ape too!

Old 03-27-2014, 04:36 AM
Welcome Crew

hi and welcome
make sure you get over to the f4i section to say hello

Old 03-28-2014, 02:42 PM

OK, a question. How long does it take admins to approve your account?
I join last week and I a, still not "approved" I guess. I don't see all the pages and I also get this message when I try to do certain things:
bpolunin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Old 03-28-2014, 02:43 PM

And when I post into this thread, it doesn't post immediately. I get a message saying:
bpolunin
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

Old 03-28-2014, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator
Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by bpolunin
And when I post into this thread, it doesn't post immediately. I get a message saying:
bpolunin
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.
Firstly welcome to the CBR Forum,

Secondly - you must realise that all the Moderators volunteer their time and are based all around the world. We all have day jobs too.

Sometimes we just can't be here all the time.

How about you read this..........

https://cbrforum.com/forum/forum-hel...%2A%2A-133320/

I notice this is your second approved post. You will have to post a few more for the Admins (not mods) to be able to assess that you are not a troublemaker or a troll. You seem to complain a lot without actually posting anything useful to the forum.

Cheers, SB

Old 03-28-2014, 04:58 PM

Thanks for the lesson Sebastionbear.

Originally Posted by Sebastionbear
You seem to complain a lot without actually posting anything useful to the forum.
I seem to complain allot? And how is that? By asking a simple question "How long it takes to get approved?"? I have been in the motorcycle world for a very long time and have been an active part of many forums. First time has it been that it is taking this long (usually couple days at most) and never have I been accused of being a complainer specially since I have only joined the forum and only posted a total of about 6 posts with no complains in sight...
I have introduced my self and have asked a simple question because I was not sure how this forum operates.

Now, this post should get me noticed...

Originally Posted by Sebastionbear
Firstly welcome to the CBR Forum,

Secondly - you must realise that all the Moderators volunteer their time and are based all around the world. We all have day jobs too.

Sometimes we just can't be here all the time.

How about you read this..........

https://cbrforum.com/forum/forum-hel...%2A%2A-133320/

I notice this is your second approved post. You will have to post a few more for the Admins (not mods) to be able to assess that you are not a troublemaker or a troll. You seem to complain a lot without actually posting anything useful to the forum.

Cheers, SB

Search this Thread