New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hello everybody!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 08:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello everybody!

My name is mike, i've been riding bike on and off for 22 yrs, all cruisers untill this year, I bought my first sport bike a 98 CBR 600, about a month ago, got to ride a whole 13 miles (would have gone farther but no plate yet) loved it! Been working on it since, hopefully have it road legal soon (reg., plate) A carb problem developed, and holding me back from riding the honda, so i've been riding my other bike for now. I really like this forum, a lot of info! Happy Riding to all!

Old 08-28-2010, 08:59 AM

Damn, Mike! How did you slip between the cracks and not get an official welcome to the forum? I guess the welcome crew gets kinda busy and misses a few. So, welcome to the fold! I always like to hear of converted riders coming over from the cruiser bunch. I know, a bike is a bike is a bike, but I think sport bike riders tend to ride more for the performance the bike can deliver while cruisers are more of the "Ooo, look at me" crowd.(Not that there's anything wrong with that) Anyway, enjoy the forum and your new crotch rocket!

Old 08-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

mmph. looks like we're all falling down on the job, thanks for picking up the ball, sparks. welcome to the site mike! shoot a post up in the 600 forums and you'll be sure to get some help with those carbs. pics of the girl are always a must, too.

Old 08-31-2010, 02:46 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello & welcome to the "FUN" side of motorcycling and CBRF!
(Crap, I dont know how I missed your thread,I'm usually all over the new ones...)
Anyway, check out the guys in the F3 forum if you have any questions on your new bike.
Good luck,ride safe and enjoy the forum!

Old 09-02-2010, 05:31 AM
Banned

My name is Steve, I bought my first sport bike a 98 CBR 600, about a year ago, got to ride a whole 600 miles. I really like this forum, a lot of info!

Happy Riding to all!

Old 09-02-2010, 06:11 AM

welcome to the show bro.....

Old 09-03-2010, 12:58 AM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome aboard, Mike!
So you're from Corry, eh? I've been there several times and have some family up there. Also some in Edinboro, Youngsville, Warren, etc.

Good to have you here, and ride safe.