New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 09:21 PM
idk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

Hello
I have recently become the proud owner of an 87 cbr600F. My second bike so far first one was a 79 honda cm185t twinstar so im excited to be on a lager bike (185cc to 600cc) and expand my riding skills further.

Old 01-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Default RE: Hello

welcome if you need any info just check out the treads related to your ride and the ppl there will be more than happy to help. pics would be great as well

Old 01-10-2009, 02:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Howdy howdy IDK. I'm always excited when someone joins the forum who doesn't have a 1 or 2 year old bike. I'm always amazed at how damn awesome some of the aged bikes are. Happy to have you here, and definately give us the pictures when you find the opportunity!

Old 01-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HI and [sm=welcomesign.gif]to the forum idk!
PLease post pics of said '87 600F or you will be prematurely banned ....[sm=joke.gif]
We LUV pics so post'em up pronto!

Old 01-11-2009, 06:15 PM
idk

Thanks for the warm welcome. pics are coming soon lost my camra and been to busy pulling to bike apart to make sure every things stright and in proper workng order befor I really start riding it (cant have the wheels falling on on me). The jump from the 185 seemed like a logical progressionI started riging last year and wanted somethingI could bring the wife with me on too, you know not have it wrapped up at full throttal and loosing speed rapidly up a small hill with a semi bearing down on us or even a kia or the guy on a peddle bike passing you so more power was in order. First bikeI rode last year my dad threw me on his sv650 scared myselfgot hooked sincebought a small bike learned alot on it made a cafe racer out of it then reached its limits for the most part. The main reasonI was sold on the cbrwas what Igot from the older generation (Im 24) on the cbr was all the guys Id talk to on it said "wish i never sold it". my plans so far are progressive springs and finding a way to make the front end look like a cb919 hornet.

See yall around