New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hello.

Old 05-25-2008, 07:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello.

I just recently purchased my 08' CBR 600RR at the begining of this month. Impressive. I rode a lot of off-road when I was younger. This is my first street bike experience, and of course it is a whole new world. Im originaly from South Alabama, which is where I bought the bike, but Im currently in South Carolina. Ive been surfing the forum since I bought the bike, mainly reading a lot of threads trying to get to know the bike as well as the community, and I still dont know anything. I hope to do some mods real soon, but until then Im just as happy riding my stock bike. I was also wondering if there were any other CBR tunned forums out there that are a little more active? I know this one is rather new, and not very active, but Id like to keep reading about more on the bike. FAQ, DIY, etc. I came from the vwvortex forums with my car, and if anyone is familiar with it, it is a very active community, but hopefully cbrforums.com is well on its way.

Thats enough of me rambling. Hope to see some posr soon, and some users on the road.

Search this Thread