New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 05:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

Hello everyone my name is Craig and i must confess, at the moment i dont actually own a CBR but i am looking to buy one in the next few months, its my 18th birthday soon and i have been saving up for the past year. Im hoping to buy a CBR600RRand this will hopefully happen around summer. Anyways thats me and oh yeah im from good old england, i hope i am welsome here even tho i dont own a bike.[8D]

Old 12-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Default RE: Hello

Welcome...even if you don't have a machine. The 600RR is an incredible bike. Any particular reason why this bike? This bike is powerful and may be more than some can handle. You're young and inexperienced. What's your knowledge with motorcycles? Have you taking a safety course? These are essential prerequisites before jumping into a machine like this. And gear... saving up for that?

Old 12-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Default RE: Hello

I have been riding on a cg125 for the past year, and i have had a few gos on my dads friend's bandit 600 i am actually not that proud about riding a 125 as well its so piddly, i want the CBR 600RR mainly for the handling and performance, adn test sitting on a few 600's its the one that fit best.