CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://cbrforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   This is the Harley Forum right? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/harley-forum-right-146555/)

DirtyItalian 05-06-2013 07:26 AM

Pictures!

4 Attachment(s)
As you can tell, shes pretty much stock with the exception of the usual stuff: integrated tail light, flush mount sigs etc.. Not sure yet what direction i want to go with this one so she sits clean and stock as of right now.

Attachment 33255

Attachment 33256

Attachment 33257

Attachment 33258

campos_motorsports 05-06-2013 09:44 AM

She sure does look clean. How many miles did you get it with? Looks like the previous owner did some caring for it.

May I ask, in what range is your age, no weirdoness here, but I always see females that are riding harleys and around 35-50 maybe years of age. I've never seen a girl ride a sport bike around, I think it would jist be kind of weird throwing the deuces at her lol. I only see the pictures that get uploaded to facebook of some girls riding in heels and very short shorts, but come on how often do you see someone like that. haha

74demon 05-06-2013 09:53 AM

**Never ask a woman her age! LOL. I doubt she's 50 and wanting to stunt....

Seen many women riders on sportbikes. It seems like it's becoming more commonplace lately, which is a good thing.

DirtyItalian 05-06-2013 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by campos_motorsports (Post 1230994)
She sure does look clean. How many miles did you get it with? Looks like the previous owner did some caring for it.

May I ask, in what range is your age, no weirdoness here, but I always see females that are riding harleys and around 35-50 maybe years of age. I've never seen a girl ride a sport bike around, I think it would jist be kind of weird throwing the deuces at her lol. I only see the pictures that get uploaded to facebook of some girls riding in heels and very short shorts, but come on how often do you see someone like that. haha

hahah i am not 50! yet. Im 24. And no, i think I've seen maybe 3 women on street bikes, women must be content riding b*tch . What has society come to?! shame shame..
Yea the previous owner took amazing care of it. I bought it basically broken in. 10k miles.

and i have yet to see a chick in heels and short shorts! But best believe I'll post pictures for you guys if i do see it!! The least i've ridden in was a bikini for a photoshoot and all that was going thru my head was "massive road rash will NOT look good next time im at the beach". Never again.

campos_motorsports 05-06-2013 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by 74demon (Post 1230999)
**Never ask a woman her age! LOL. I doubt she's 50 and wanting to stunt....

Seen many women riders on sportbikes. It seems like it's becoming more commonplace lately, which is a good thing.

I asked for a range, therefore it wasnt in direct! :icon_goofygrin:

Yea i figured maybe 17-24 or so. Well I wish I would see more around where I live man. All I get to see is woman in harleys, and if their too old all that old skin is wobbling everywhere! Lol

I mean hey, it would be worse if I would ask for a picture, I just asked age, curious to know since shes interested in stunting.

CorruptFile 05-06-2013 10:23 AM

Bike looks nice! I down in Seattle on the weekend... some crazy weather we've been having. Riding around here, there are TONNES of bikes out, but I didn't see that many (at least from the I-5 parking lot)

DirtyItalian 05-06-2013 12:08 PM

Yea Harley women arm flap is the hottest thing i ever done laid eyes on. Not sure if she's wearing a fanny pack, or if thats leathery skin hanging over her pants...? :icon_denk:

Lots of bikes out in the Seattle area!!! How often do we see 85 degree weather 2+ days in a row! Heading out for a solo ride from work today in T-Minus 1 hour 52 minutes.

Conrice 05-06-2013 07:57 PM

welcome to the forum