CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://cbrforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   This is the Harley Forum right? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/harley-forum-right-146555/)

DirtyItalian 05-04-2013 08:51 AM

This is the Harley Forum right?

no? well crap. Well since I'm here, I suppose I should say hello. Name is Sarah, I'm in Tacoma, WA. Looking to meet new people to go riding with, learn from and learn from. Been riding since I was about 17, learned on an '88 Shadow (Dang thing is heavy when you drop it on your ankle).

Ive personally owned an 06 600RR that got chop shopped (R.I.P.) and I currently own an 04 600F4i. Why don't I get a bigger bike you ask? Welp, I'm 130lbs on a good day, and I've learned to accept the fact that I may die on the bike I own. For society's sake, I'll stick with the 600. You're welcome.

I'm wanting to get into stunting, and would love to meet someone that could take me out and work with me on doing needless, wreckless moves that might knock my teeth out. So exciting!! Anyone in the Tacoma/Seattle area that would like to take on a stunting apprentice, message me! :icon_starwars:

Sarah D!

74demon 05-04-2013 09:23 AM

Welcome to the forum Sarah.

You love danger, don't you.... ;)
Good luck with your stunting. If your F4i is in decent shape and you don't want to destroy it, I'd recommend finding a beat up bike or one that's set up for it. It will end up on the ground over and over.

campos_motorsports 05-04-2013 10:09 AM

:icon_worthless: LOL!

Sebastionbear1 05-04-2013 06:05 PM

Welcome to the CBR Forum Sarah,

Harley forum is third door down on the left, switch the light out as you leave! :D

Pictures.................we need pictures! :)

Cheers, SB

Shueisha 05-04-2013 06:07 PM

Welcome to the fold, Sarah!

Glad to have ya

Spadez 05-05-2013 11:24 AM

I was hoping I could throw out a lawnmower joke :/

Welcome to the forums. Pictures?

wheelnut 05-05-2013 11:39 AM

hi and welcome :icon_toast:

DirtyItalian 05-05-2013 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by 74demon (Post 1230660)
Welcome to the forum Sarah.

You love danger, don't you.... ;)
Good luck with your stunting. If your F4i is in decent shape and you don't want to destroy it, I'd recommend finding a beat up bike or one that's set up for it. It will end up on the ground over and over.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Yep! if there's no risk of breaking a leg or having a heart attack I probably won't be Interested in it ! that is actually the plan, to buy a beater bike off CL or something. my red rocket is clleeeaann and don't want to ruin her money making mug. Been looking.

oh and also: Pictures will be up as soon as my profile is approved, it said I couldn't post pictures til then. boo.

campos_motorsports 05-05-2013 02:52 PM

Its easy, just use photobucket. All you do is upload the picture to photobucket, copy the img link and post it here like that and it will show the picture. Try it, it should work out for you.

DirtyItalian 05-06-2013 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by campos_motorsports (Post 1230858)
Its easy, just use photobucket. All you do is upload the picture to photobucket, copy the img link and post it here like that and it will show the picture. Try it, it should work out for you.

good ol photobucket is still around? I remember using that to upload my mirror selfies back in 7th grade. *memories* Uno Momento whilst i make a new photobucket account and bypass the photo uploading restrictions i apprently have haha.

Photos coming soon officially!