New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Greetings

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings

Hi folks:

Started out as youngin' riding dirt. Had to sell the bike to pay for my car insurance when I turned 16. Of course, riding a street bike was out the question whilst still living with the parents. Many years later, after a divorce, I obtained my first street bike in 1996. It was an F2 owned by a kid that just thrashed it. After a lengthy stay at the shop, the F2 was brought up to speed. The F2 was a nice bike to cut my street legs on. I learned a number of lessons with the F2. Public transit buses would run you over if you let them. Cops don't really like sport bikes. And friends accidentally total your bike when they run them off of cliffs. I put the F2 back together and put a nice paint job on it then sold it. Lost a bit of money on the deal but the lesson means no body gets to ride my bike ever again. I had felt pretty good about the F2 so I began shopping for an F4 and picked one up new in 1999. I still have it today and love it. With the exception of a K&N filter, she's still stock. She's never been down and looks as good as new. This is my first forum posting. Nice to know you all.

Matt

Old 10-13-2006, 10:59 PM
Default RE: Greetings

Welcome to the club! I have a 2001 F4I and I love it! They are sweet rides. Any who, glad to have ya aboard.

Old 10-16-2006, 08:16 PM
Retired Administrator

Welcome to the forum... pics, pics would be nice.

Old 10-16-2006, 09:49 PM

Hello & Welcome!!