New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Ever had this happen???

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Ever had this happen???

HI!, Im James and just joined the forums this past Sat. gotta question for everyone. I am with my girlfriend whom i consider to be my fiance and we've been together for 2.5 years now right, so i tell her I am going to join here since we all ride the same bikes So, longstory short she sometimes shares my emailaddress with me and this morning logs on and see all these e-mails from the site here basically saying where ive posted whos replied etc. and automatically thinks all you guys are females! I explained that there is maybe 1 female on here etc. but before i can say anything she breaks it off with me says im being sneaky and have women replying and "hitting me up" on here! I told her to check out my profile posts etc. and she will see she's wrong. lol the big thing is guys are guys and guys have avatars with females in them and all that so she thinks im talkin to women on here WTF! Anyone else ever had this happen and if so how can i fix it so i don't lose the woman of my dreams whom i love very much....-J

Old 12-07-2010, 01:35 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

easiest way for you to fix this issue would be to make it so all updates arent sent to your email address lol or create a new one for the forum.....

btw this is in the wrong section lol.... (but i cant preach about that)

Last edited by __Z__; 12-07-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:42 PM

Thanks, the whole idea was to meet guy's with the same bike and all that not lose my fiance

Old 12-07-2010, 01:52 PM

lol you should drag her on here and show her the posts... because thats pretty dumb of her to call it quits... regardless if it was guys or girls its not like you were doing anything wrong

if a bunch of dudes in a motorcycle forum (talking about motorcycles) pushed her away bro ide say maybe it wasnt meant to be because thats pretty bad

Old 12-07-2010, 01:53 PM

esp. since you have 13 posts lol

Old 12-07-2010, 03:56 PM

Assuming this is true (sorry unless there is a peanut butter jar in the picture i'm skeptical) sounds like there are a lot more underlying reasons for the break than CBRF.

Chicks on message boards are rare - well motorcycle ones anyways. And I imagine 3/4's of them are dudes pretending to be chicks anyways. Think about that!

OH and officially welcome to CBRF - the downfall of many relationships.

Old 12-08-2010, 12:45 AM
Official CBRF Decal Man

my wife hates me being on this site as much as I am 4-7 hours a day but thats all she has to say and wouldnt leave me over it so maybe their is another reason... just imo

if she is that upset try and get her to start a account here too

and welcome to the forum also there is good advice here when it comes to bikes not sure on women though...

Old 12-08-2010, 02:44 AM

Being a woman myself, after 2.5 years, sounds iffy that she left you because of joining a motorcycle forum.. to me that sounds like an excuse.. =S

I would never leave a guy coz he's joined a forum ! Unless it was that "she-males" one i caught my previous ex on =O

Tell her to get her *** on ere XD have a chat with us all, and she'll see that most are only ere for 1 reason... Bikes that is =)

And there are more female's on forums, and motorcycles than you think !! It's unavoidable that ya gonna have a post of one of us at some point !

Old 12-08-2010, 03:44 AM

why would any woman go on a bike forum to chat people up they dont know and will prob never meet, sounds like your lady has issues with trust, i say no trust no relationship it just dont work at all hope you sort it and welcome

Old 12-08-2010, 04:18 AM

And ya can't trust those male bikers !! especially that one with the peanut butter fetish XD

Quick Reply: Ever had this happen???