New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Denver Newbie

Old 05-15-2009, 10:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Denver Newbie

Hey group, new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself! I live in Southwest Denver so if anyone is in the area let me know. I've been reading from the site since before I bought my F2, 94', second owner, 12k, in superb condition. Has Two Bros exhaust, Lockhart smoke zero-gravity screen and I am modding the rear tail section. I'll post pics when I am eligible. I am removing some of the decals on getting ready to regar it. It's bee rejetted and...you know the story. It has a new head, carbs rebuilt, new tires, new brakes. Rear hub assembly rebuilt and I have all the original documentation, all service records and history and has been meticulously maintained! All for $2200! Getting ready to throw in a PIIA bulb and...

Anybody have any good recommendations for easy beneficial mods?

I also have the original head that's been repaired from a cracked valve for sale, the stock exhaust and clear screen for sale if anyone is interested for sale?

I am looking for a Corbin or Sargent seat with no damage so please let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks!

I previously had a Triumph Sprint, Daytona-belonged to a number of riding groups, clubs and forums and went back to a bike I owned years ago that I oved and was reliable-CBR!

Old 05-15-2009, 04:32 PM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey there CheetohDaPimp, congrats on your new F2 ~ $2200 with 12K is an awesome deal with all those aftermarkets to boot!
Welcome to CBRF

Old 05-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ****update****

So, I shaved the rear OEM tail section and installed some after market turn signals, added my plate light and reflector buttons to keep it legal, I'm going to relocate the side reflectors to clean i up and am curious as to how long the probation period is before I can post pics?

I'm also still looking for a Sargent or Corbin seat if anyone has one-hint, hint?

I found replacement rear fairings new and a center panel on eBay but am waiting for the auction to end before I change the paint scheme, anyone have any sick ideas?