New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

delete this account

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 03:37 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You might try talking to an attorney and see what can be done. Unfortunately other people don't take care of your possessions like you do. To them it's just a piece of metal, plastic and rubber.

Old 03-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jetbike01
l i really dont think by naming people or companies will do any good.apart from get me into trouble.thanks for the rope .
Well, if the insurance company, repair shop and officials were all screwing me I'd be telling everyone on the net their names and addresses. It's not like they're gonna fix your bike less now.

Old 03-24-2009, 09:08 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this forum is great for some people but im not one of them again i will ask can i delete this account?please.

To answer your question: You can't delete it. It must be done by an Admin by their choice. But if you really wish to be a quitter , by not posting again it is virtually the same as a deletion.

Old 03-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Jetbike, I generally don't get involved in posts like this, but there are a few things you should know about this Forum :
1 If you ask for help, you'll get it - plain and simple.
2 If you want to leave, you can do that by simply not logging back on to the site.
3 If you want to help others, and maybe save them the problems you've had with a specific dealer - TELL US WHO IT IS - It's only libel/slander if what you say is untrue, and they can prove it.
4 If you have personal issues, this place is like a big extended family - you'll always get our best efforts to help, advise, console, agree or disagree, no matter what the subject, from "my girlfriend left me " to "how do I fix the electrics on my bike"
All you have to do is ask.
Send me a PM if you feel the need to chat.

Old 03-25-2009, 11:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can someone please show me how to delete my account hee please
Just do like we do in the WERA forum and talk bad about the Admin's mamas....then you will get beat upon with "teh banstick"!!!!!!!!!!!! - VE

Quick Reply: delete this account