New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

bike delayed

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 07:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bike delayed

i was meant to get my bike in 3 days from today counting down and then i get an email saying that i have to wait 2 and a half weeks more for it to arrive **** this **** i was so ****en happy my 600 was coming and then i hear this **** this **** **** the company mother****ers i deleted the email **** this it just shows how bad the service is with this i want my bike ****en idiots making me wait **** all of them

Old 10-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Default RE: bike delayed

Calm down. Getting all worked up isn't going to get your bike here any faster. Did you call them to find out why? Did you do something proactive? Posting here isn't going to help. What will help is communicating with them to find out exactly what is going on and why it is delayed. Maybe you can use the delay to bargain for some extras for your bike or some gear.

Good luck. Post up if you need some more advice. It'll be worth the wait. Just hang in there.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:59 AM
Banned

On your last post you wanted suggestions or advice. Here is some..grow up a little before you play with big boys toys. 17 years old with an attitude like yours will make you hurt real fast on a new RR. Take this time to learn some skills on your schwinn.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:01 AM

i called and their phone wasnt working because its 12 at night here in australia il call them tomorow and ask them why my bike that ive wanted so much because i graduated from high school last week im not getting for another two and a half weeks **** this **** i was so pissed of when i got the email you dont know how much because i just want my bike i hate riding the 250 yamaha the 600 would be nicer once i get used to it itl take a long time but practice should do it but now i have to wait 2 and a half ****ing weeks to ride it im going to kill someone if i dont get it

Old 10-03-2007, 09:02 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

On your last post you wanted suggestions or advice. Here is some..grow up a little before you play with big boys toys. 17 years old with an attitude like yours will make you hurt real fast on a new RR. Take this time to learn some skills on your schwinn.
hell yeah! youre probably an army/navy/af/marine brat arent ya?
please do me a favor and NEVER ride in texas....lil kids on race bikes are the reason my insurance keeps going up! IF YOU HAVE TO RIDE SOMETHING THIS FAST.....LEARN TO KEEP BOTH WHEELS ON THE GROUND.....

Old 10-03-2007, 09:04 AM

im sorry for the swearing guys you can understand someone would be pissed but i just want the bike so sorry for the swearing because now ive joined the forums and dont have a cbr for 2 and a half weeks i dont ride fast i will ride slow im not a hooligan like the other teenagers i just love the cbr so much and it looks so sexy i will take it easy so i dont get hurt or damage the baby

Old 10-03-2007, 09:08 AM

ORIGINAL: yousuf110

im sorry for the swearing guys you can understand someone would be pissed but i just want the bike so sorry for the swearing because now ive joined the forums and dont have a cbr for 2 and a half weeks

It'll be alright, man. The wait is worth it. You still have something to ride. Do you have appropriate gear to ride in? BTW, don't use the language or attitude that you've been using when you deal with them. It will get you no where. Smoke a blunt, calm down, and remember that 2.5 weeks in the grand scheme of things isn't that long. It'll be over before you know it. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't call them and find out what the deal is and/or haggle for some extras for your bike. How long have you been riding?

Old 10-03-2007, 09:18 AM
Banned

Why do I feel this kid is gonna be just another statistic in a month, it is a shame. I know when I was 17 years old I had a 3000lb car with 142HP and it was all I could do to stay alive, maybe it is all about natural selection. First you had to run faster than the dinosaurs to survive, then not die while building the pyramids in the desert, then not die from smallpox or the plague in europe, then not die in WWI, WWII or vietman, then not get Aids, now it is 400lb/110HP bikes that weed out those that Darwin thought would survive. Anyway , ride safe.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:22 AM

thanks for the advice man ive been riding since i was 11 dirt bikes im pretty good but i dont know if im good enough for a 600 but im so happy im getting one saved up for it the fastest ive ridden is a fzr 250 mates one and my own wr 250 dirt bike its kind of fast and im pretty used to it so wel see how it goes after the first 600 ride oh my god!!! im going to call them as soon as i wake up in the morning and get extras for my bike i like the two brothers exhuast too but just cant wait for my 600 cant believe how the first ride would be i have riding gear and a shoei rf 1000 so im pretty set all i need is the bike and some more practice

Old 10-03-2007, 09:39 AM

hahahah kid shoulda bought a zx14......with turbo's and a SEATBELT!

Quick Reply: bike delayed