New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

another new guy

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 01:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default another new guy

we ll i just bought my 2007 CBR 600rr last week! so i just turned into a CBR guy.. i thought i was going to get the R6 for a while, but i dunno after i sat on both bikes, an then i went an did some more research on the CBR i was sold to the CBR! an there are no regrets about it! i cant wait to put more miles on my baby!

Old 12-18-2007, 02:58 PM
Default RE: another new guy

Right on! Congrats, Blue Silver one by chance? love the color scheme!

Old 12-18-2007, 03:28 PM

yup i thought i was going to get the black an red!! but i changed my mind, i looked real close at the black an there were already light swirl maarks all over it, i own a black car so i already know how hard it is to take care of black! so i chose the blue/silver!
i m loving it soo far, i m just getting used to it, i m still a newbe to riding 600s, i started of on a 200cc suzuki dual sport for a while, then i rode a friends ninja 500 for more practice on a bigger bike.
this bike is a lil beast, an very touchy on them brakes... so to be safe i m just takin my time with it! ive put on a 110 miles on it arleady in a week, by just driving around in empty parking lots, doing all them MSF drills, braking, turning an braking, things like that, an also just stickingto the residential areas. but i m having soo much fun on this bike!
it was a great buy! an well worth every penny.

Old 12-18-2007, 09:00 PM

Hello & Welcome!!