Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Wisconsin people, still sane?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wisconsin people, still sane?

Just wanted to make sure all the Wisconsin people were still here and didn't move away to warmer climates? Either that or going stir crazy, with the snow banks higher than your driveway, and every car being white with salt.....where the hell is spring?!?!?
LJ

Old 02-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Default RE: Wisconsin people, still sane?

Here's my answer to keeping sane with all this white stuff.

Here in Shawano County, quads are allowed on the sled trails as long as the temps aren't too high.

Old 02-16-2008, 12:38 AM

Yes, definietly getting a little sick of all of the snow up here. Stir crazy? You better believe it. I can't wait to get out and ride my baby.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:44 AM

I'm geting the urge...Daylight savings is in the next two weeks so spring is on it's way! Now if I could only trip accross $1000 to get new tires and some other misc. stuff for my bikes...

Old 02-29-2008, 09:48 AM

This is getting old really quick......I thought we were suppose to have high 30's to low 40's.... now them bastards calling for freezing rain to winter mix WTF??? Jersey we gonna ride LEGEND this year? I went through Tornado alley last year was unreal the forest was gone....also make out west gotta ride

Old 03-27-2008, 06:27 PM

wow big suprise 3/27 and we are currently getting 3" of snow in milwaukee[sm=boosign.gif]... i want to ride!i put the snowmobile away already so it can quit any day now!!!!

Old 04-04-2008, 01:43 PM

finally the snow is mostly gone here in milwaukee. soon as the roads were semi-dry i got the bike out. and just yesterday i retired my car for the summer (hopefully). anyone in the milwaukee area out there???? hit me up

Old 04-11-2008, 06:00 PM

you said it right with stir crazy, I just recently traded in my '06 f4i for a '06 1000RR and i took it out maybe a handful of times and now we're getting more snow?! this is driving me crazy!

Any ways i just started my own business, i install accent lighting in motorcycles for people who either don't have the knowledge about it or they just aren't "do it yourself"ers. I understand that many of you here on this forum have the know how to do it yourself but for those of you who do not come visit my website at http://sickridez.net
I did a lot of research on competitions labor charges and I am right around half their price. Some come check out my site and hopefully i'll be doing business with you. oh and i have 3 pics of my current bike with lights installed and one pic of my old bike with them and two others that i've already done this year for other stir crazy wisconsinite motorcycle nuts.

Old 04-13-2008, 02:04 PM
July 2008 ROTM

No offense SickRidez, but this is not that impressive to me: http://sickridez.net/attachments/Ima...s/DSC00428.JPG

Best of luck with your side business and all, but I'd recommend some cooler-looking completed projects if you're serious about doing it a lot

Old 04-13-2008, 06:43 PM

well i'm sorry to hear that you didn't like one of my projects. I'm sorry that i can't impress you Aken. Maybe I should rethink what I do just to impress you and not do what the customers want me to do. :-)

Quick Reply: Wisconsin people, still sane?