Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

SD anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SD anyone?

I know its a long shot... are there any riders from South Dakota around? Mainly the eastern side of the state towards brookings?

Old 09-10-2006, 11:00 PM
Default RE: SD anyone?

That is a long shot, and good luck. Im from Mitchell origionally, now in Minneapolis, but I know quite a few people from SD that ride. Mostly around Mitchell area, 2 from Ipswitch. We just got back from the Hills, awsome trip man. Check out this site. I know it's Minnesota riders, but my brother from Mitchell as well as some Fargo/Ipswitch people are on here. It's not the most useful site anymore, but you will probably meet some people on there. If Im in the Brookings area, I'll let ya know and swing by.

http://www.mnsportbikeriders.com/forum/index.php?

Old 09-11-2006, 09:46 PM

Appreciate it... now if you could only tell me how to get rid of all the damn four-wheelers that everyone seems to be riding around life would be perfect.

Old 09-12-2006, 01:30 AM

Well........that seems to be a small town thing. Mitchell used to have a ton of those loud *** things too, now, well, I dont know what they are into now. Last time I was back, they were into those little choppers that had 50cc motors in them. ??? Weird I know.

Old 09-12-2006, 01:39 PM

I guess I just dont understand what purpose they serve in life. What upsets me the most is they seem to be all the wrong people riding them as they have no courtesy what-so-ever when they ride... none of their little toys have blinkers, and 95% of the time they dont bother to tell you if they are turning, going straight, or what they are going to do.