Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Oshkosh WI

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 10:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oshkosh WI

I just got my bike on Wednesday and its all ready to go! looking for someone in the are who can maybe go on a few rides with after school or something before the weather turns to complete ****!!! I know its coming and I don't like to say it but I want to get some riding in!! PM me and let me know where your at and lets go! im originally from Michigan so if anyone would like to head up that way with me sometime that would be great. FYI its about a 3 1/2 to 4 hour trip in my car straight through.

Thanks in advance, Ian

Old 12-20-2013, 11:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im in waukesha...little bit of a hike but I am always down to ride. I know a lot of scenic routes around here and I have a good ride mapped out the only problem is if I'm by myself it gets boring because the ride ranges from wales to oconomowoc to holy hill... a lot of tight turns. Its almost all completely kettle moraine scenic routes so makes for a good view as well as technical. PM me if you would want to ride this spring. I don't know about you but I have a hard time finding people to ride with.