Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

IndianaMotorcycleForums.Com

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IndianaMotorcycleForums.Com

I have created a forum called IndianaMotorcycleForums.Com for riders and visitors to Indiana with 67 registered users from all over Indiana and Kentucky, 2,900 visitors since June 14th 2007. I have free monthly product give aways with the next drawing coming up August 31st for $50 in cleaning supplies for your motorcycle. It also includes Boards on customizing your bike, motorcycles for sale as well as parts and accessories, tributes to fallen motorcyclists, spots to hang out, rides and events in Indiana, motorcycle clubs and organizations, and other non-motorcycle boards.
If your a rider from Indiana and surrounding states or planning a ride to Indiana, be sure to visit http://www.IndianaMotorcycleForums.Com

Thanks,

Brian
IndianaMotorcycleForums.Com
brian@indianamotorcycleforums.com

Old 07-25-2007, 10:39 AM
Default RE: IndianaMotorcycleForums.Com

SPAM!

Old 07-25-2007, 10:56 AM

I just wanted to give the members from Indiana a choice, and something local. Sorry.

Old 07-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are lucky this has not been deleted as SPAM, I dont really see that big of an issue since its about a local board, but never the less, it is SPAM. Im giving it one shot by moving it to the regional area, but it can still be deleted.