Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Columbus, OH and surrounding areas

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 05:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Columbus, OH and surrounding areas

I made a post under "Road Trips" about Ohio Riding, but I just moved to the area and am trying to find some new people to ride with. I actually live in a town called Marysville (like 10 minutes from Columbus up 33W). So far, there's like a dozen or so of us who are trying to figure something out as far as a big group ride/vacation. A couple members that I talk to, Mr. Collins and Jared Johnson who are from Southern Ohio, which is like 2 hours away, so I don't get to see tham that often, hell, I've never even met Don yet! lol...but we were thinking that it'd be nice to get as many members as possible to hook up at least once this Summer. If we stay in Ohio, I was thinking about going down to Hocking Hills for a week/weekend, camping out, going rafting, and if we go rafting, toss Jared's *** off the raft, lol, jk...or if it's possible for the rest of you, I really want to go down to Deals Gap sometime this Summer. No matter what, I'm going to go, even if it's by myself! lol, but I think it'd be fun to have a group of us go down togather. Again, when I go down, I at least want to stay a week, hell, I may just move down there and call the Dragon my new home! Anyways, I just want to get as many members as possible togather for some good ol' times. Don and I were talking about hooking up sometime soon, like for drinks or dinner, so that everyone can get to know eachother and discuss everyone's ideas. If you're interested, just respond to this, or feel free to PM me. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, my name's David btw, lol, it was nice meeting all of you, hope to hear back from whoever, guys or girls. Everyone's welcome to tag along!

Old 03-16-2007, 11:52 AM
Default RE: Columbus, OH and surrounding areas

05 im up ridin in your area quite often, maybe we could ride together sometime when im up there?

Old 03-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me know where and when.
I think Hocking Hills isa good start for a little "get together".

Also thinkin about Honda Hoot in Knoxville TN in June.
Has anyone else gone. Its about 5 hours from Columbus
Heres the link: http://www.hondahoot.com

Old 03-18-2007, 07:05 AM

I'm up for the Hoot! And being down thataway, I mean hell, we might as well go to the Dragon. Anyways, yeah, I'm up for anything. I just want to make sure that whatever it is, that it's going to work for everyone. Then after the "group get togather", we can always plan other trips, but I'd like for everybody to get togather at least once this Summer. Next week, Thurs-Fri, it's suposed to be high 60's-70's, so, is anyone up for hooking up for some food/drinks or something?

Old 04-15-2007, 08:50 PM

im from the cincinnati area and so is my good friend we are willing to head up there and go riding any weekend works just got a new bike too so im pumped!

Old 04-23-2007, 01:08 AM

Me and my buddy just bought some cbr's and r lookin for people to ride with, were game!

Old 05-01-2007, 03:45 AM

hey guys whats up? my name is Jeff W. from Lima, Ohio. im about an hour and a half from columbus and am actually going to pick up my 06' 600RR next week...post the next little road trip that you guys are going to go on and im in!

Old 05-02-2007, 03:39 AM

Welcome you guys, hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather lately. I did a 3 hr trip from Lancaster to Noble county and backtoday and it was great (other then the sore ****). If this keeps up, we may actually be able to get together sometime. /poke 05RR

Old 06-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump!!

Fellow Buckeyes see here ---> https://cbrforum.com/m_178362/mpage_.../tm.htm#323526

Old 06-28-2007, 10:26 PM

Bump...just picked up another bike..quaker steak n lube or road tripanyone?

Quick Reply: Columbus, OH and surrounding areas