Ladies Lounge Off Topic Section for female CBR enthusiasts to discuss non-CBR related topics.

Serious Riders Or Squids?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 02:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Serious Riders Or Squids?

Hey ladies,

I was just curious of what kind of guy riders catch your attention? Well, with us being the amazing riders we are.....haha jk, when a guy catches your attention for the better, is it the squids with the muscle shirts flashing you a smile? or is it the ones with the full gear thats blacked out giving you the respectful nod?

I was just wondering because I see so many riders down here and only like one other girl rider whom i don't even know, so I cant ask her. Haha

For me, its the guys with all the gear on that matches their bikes and they give you the rider's wave when you pass by. I think its their mysteriousness with the gear. Bah hahaha

Well, I'd luv to hear your opinions and likes ladies, even if they're silly like mine! Lol

P.S. Sorry for the 2 threads, i wasn't done and accidentally submitted thread instead of preview.

Last edited by Tawny529; 01-05-2011 at 02:05 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:53 AM

Hello... Im more into the old school bikers, ya cant find better than them in the biking scene and they allways look after thier own !!

the guys who wear jumpsuits that match thier bikes ( we call em power rangers ) are normally ignorent, and always on a power trip ( mines bigger than yours kinda thing XD )

but this opinion is obviously just based on the bikers ive met and thier attitudes they display ! Gimme long hair, dirty leather cut off, and tattoo's to boot any day, they may look scary guys, but ive found thier heart is always in the right place =)

Old 01-05-2011, 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by devil1979
thier heart is always in the right place =)
Haha i agree with that! They are always real nice to me, even had one buy my gatorade b/c i accidentally brought the wrong card with me. Lol

But i dont mean the guys with the suits on while theyre riding street, i think thats silly too. I guess i meant to say the ones who do track days and just wear all the right gear on the street(full helmet, leather jacket, boots, jeans, gloves, etc...) Lol

Thanx for the feedback tho devil!

Old 01-05-2011, 08:25 AM

I pass a guy on the way to work every day that sure has my attention. He wears street gear that matches his bike and waves at me every day. We let each other know when the cops are around and when there is a traffic hazard ahead. I have not met him and don't want to (I like what I think he is and don't want to mess that up if he is not. lol). There is also a guy that I see once in a while that is not so interesting. He has a bad *** bike but I don't like his "attitude". He wears only a helmet. He reves his engine when he passes me. It is interesting how you get a feel for someones personality (right or wrong) just by the way they ride.

Old 01-06-2011, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Little Girl
It is interesting how you get a feel for someones personality (right or wrong) just by the way they ride.
+1 to that! More often than not it's the guys with just the helmet(if that) revvin the engine and following you everywhere down here. Sux. Btw, where are you at in Texas? Wanna ride sometime?

Old 01-06-2011, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Tawny529
Btw, where are you at in Texas? Wanna ride sometime?
I'm a long way from Portland. I'm about 60 miles NW of Austin. But if you are every up this way let me know and we can ride.

Old 01-07-2011, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Little Girl
I'm a long way from Portland. I'm about 60 miles NW of Austin. But if you are every up this way let me know and we can ride.
Aw, not too bad. Definitely would be one heck of a ride! haha i'll give ya a heads up if I ever go. It'd be fun to have someone to ride with. Hehe

Old 01-11-2011, 02:44 AM

Tut tut... I have no sympathy for the bikers that ride with no gear on, then try complaining about the multiple skingrafts they need just to fix the road rash after a botched wheelie, and ive seen it a few times !! Even on my 125 I wore full gear even in summer ( not that we get one here =( )

And are you a man Nickels ? =O

Old 04-01-2011, 02:31 PM

I cant stand seeing people ride without gear. I cringe for their skin. I always wear full gear. A man with a full suit means he is responsible and cares about himself and others around him.

Old 04-01-2011, 03:24 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by Katifer
I cant stand seeing people ride without gear. I cringe for their skin. I always wear full gear. A man with a full suit means he is responsible and cares about himself and others around him.
+1
I don't like seeing a guy wearing helmet but with t-shirt only and has a girl on his back also wearing helmet but tank top and shorts. We see these guys a lot in Hawaii. Very irresponsible.

Quick Reply: Serious Riders Or Squids?