Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

Is there any female CBR riders

Old 05-03-2017, 11:36 PM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

If anyone here in socal area and wanna ride together hit me up, would love to meet fellow girl riders!

Old 05-05-2017, 08:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just bought my first bike and yesss it is a cbr 400 rr from '86 ^^. I'm a total noob but enjoying the hack out of it! Truelly a lovley machine.

Old 05-07-2017, 04:09 AM

Hi, another lady over here, newbie member. Only recently joined the ranks as it were. Did my CBT a few weeks back and now have a CBR125R (as of yesterday). So looking forward to getting her out on the road for some 'me' time hehe

Old 05-23-2017, 04:13 PM

Hi Started on a 1989 CBR 600 and now my world revolves around motorcycles, racing and teaching. I've been coaching with the California Superbike School for 13 years now Great to see more and more women getting out and riding! Wooohoooo

Old 01-24-2020, 10:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am and in the florida place. lol. I am soon going to be getting a 954rr. the cbr is an amazing bike. I previously owned a 600rr 2006-2008. I miss it so much and I got the cbr fever once again, lol

Old 04-02-2020, 12:10 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Hey y’all!! New to this site was looking for parts for my 01 cbr929 and this popped up looked interesting. I started riding over 2 years ago. I learned on a 98 1100 shadow loved it. But I own a 929 and started riding that a couple of weeks after learning how to ride. I love my baby she need some work done. So if anyone knows of some sites that have decent priced parts electrical, engine, and body that would be a big help! Hard to find parts for my bike in oklahoma

Old 04-02-2020, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Damnits929
Hey y’all!! New to this site was looking for parts for my 01 cbr929 and this popped up looked interesting. I started riding over 2 years ago. I learned on a 98 1100 shadow loved it. But I own a 929 and started riding that a couple of weeks after learning how to ride. I love my baby she need some work done. So if anyone knows of some sites that have decent priced parts electrical, engine, and body that would be a big help! Hard to find parts for my bike in oklahoma
Hey welcome good to see more female riders on here I see that you're in the US as well I always used Partzilla.com they always had the cheapest prices for oem parts and I've only had great customer service from them. I also use bikebandit.com sometimes, if Im getting a more common part and also need a tire or something. just outta curiosity, what work needs to b done?

Old 04-02-2020, 02:14 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Ok thank you. I bought the bike in 2006 the owner before me used it for stunt videos. I’m looking for a main wiring harness mostly. The guy cut a lot of wires instead of trying to redo it all just buy a new wire harness. It need all the front main wiring fixed, oil change, new tail light, need a back seat, fork seals need to be replaced. It’s been sitting since March 2019 due of the seals but than I was in an auto accident in May and had surgery on my ankle. All healed and want to ride. My fiancé doesn’t like sharing his 02 busa all the time lol. Love that bike too! Mine is a really good bike it’s has a dented in tank, crash cage, had a 12 o’clock bar but took that off when I put new plastics on. It also had a stunt sprocket but switched to factory instead.

Old 04-02-2020, 02:43 PM

Sorry to hear about the accident and glad ur all better now!
A brand new wire harness might b hard to find, I'm thinking u may have to start looking at used ones either online like ebay or look for bikes parting out in your area. .

Old 05-08-2020, 11:35 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Unhappy New to the forum

1992 CBR 600 f2. I have owned this bike for 10 years and just recently had a non-injury accident happen. Heartbroken but moving forward and have started my mission to find parts. Spark flew off a power tool and landed on my bike which melted the windscreen back, melted the top of my gauges, my starter switch and the front upper left fearing are melted. I have gotten some good advice so far for looking for parts. The fearing is the hardest part to find. I live in Northern Arizona. Going to start searching salvage yards in this state first, then start heading east to other salvage yards. Having an injured bike is worse than a relationship breakup. hands down.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Is there any female CBR riders