Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

Sup Girls....

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sup Girls....

Nice! Sorry ladies for not posting sooner on this topic . . . . . we do need more lovely ladies on the site though Unfortunately I don't know many female riders, in my area I just ride with the guys

Old 01-17-2006, 01:31 PM

Your not the only one who rides with the guys. I've got a few girls who I ride with, but there are more guys, of course!

Old 01-18-2006, 02:49 PM

The only time I get to ride with outher chicks is if there on the back of there guys bike, I think you guys are lucky. I would love to find a gruop of females to ride with aroung here.

Old 01-19-2006, 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: CBR Chick

The only time I get to ride with outher chicks is if there on the back of there guys bike, I think you guys are lucky. I would love to find a gruop of females to ride with aroung here.

Come visit...

Old 01-19-2006, 05:09 PM

If only I could, would be great to get a group of females together and just ride some where. Maybe one day.

Old 01-19-2006, 08:50 PM

Do it!

Old 01-19-2006, 09:51 PM

would love to just can't afford it, but I did get good news! We will be moving to Hawaii in Nov. 06! WOOHOO!!!

Old 01-20-2006, 02:54 AM

I thought you were going to tell me you saved a bunch of money on your car insurance by switching to GEICO...LOL...lucky ***....I've never been to Hawaii....why you moving?

Old 02-16-2006, 01:46 PM

ORIGINAL: pitsvtec

I hate guys who get all excited b/c I ride a bike, drive stick, and am still a girlie girl to an extent. I don't talk like a ditz, I'm educated, and will pop u in the mouth if you disrespect me. I'm not the girl that rides for attention, I ride b/c it's in the blood.

I couldn't have said it better myself! I ride because I love to. None of my friends are into it, my hubby's starting to like it now that he see's how much I'm into it, and I've been working my butt (singing:"my humps, my humps my humps my humps"...Gawd I hate that song) off to buy my bike. I finally got it, just in time for my birthday tomorrow, and I'm ACHING for summer!!!

Anyways, back on topic, I agree with you completely...I don't wanna look "Cute" on the bike, I just wanna ride the hell out of it! I'm not a braindead hood rat, I'm pre-med as a matter of fact, and if you try to come up on me and disrespect, I'll go ghetto in a heartbeat and check you back into reality before you know what hit you!!! lol.

Old 02-20-2006, 03:00 PM

ORIGINAL: speedfreak chick

ORIGINAL: pitsvtec

I hate guys who get all excited b/c I ride a bike, drive stick, and am still a girlie girl to an extent. I don't talk like a ditz, I'm educated, and will pop u in the mouth if you disrespect me. I'm not the girl that rides for attention, I ride b/c it's in the blood.

I couldn't have said it better myself! I ride because I love to. None of my friends are into it, my hubby's starting to like it now that he see's how much I'm into it, and I've been working my butt (singing:"my humps, my humps my humps my humps"...Gawd I hate that song) off to buy my bike. I finally got it, just in time for my birthday tomorrow, and I'm ACHING for summer!!!

Anyways, back on topic, I agree with you completely...I don't wanna look "Cute" on the bike, I just wanna ride the hell out of it! I'm not a braindead hood rat, I'm pre-med as a matter of fact, and if you try to come up on me and disrespect, I'll go ghetto in a heartbeat and check you back into reality before you know what hit you!!! lol.

LOL....I really hate when guys ask....is it fast...do you go fast....i feel like saying put ur dick in ur *** and tell me how it feels to save me the energy of kicking you in it....b/c i do what some girls deem boyish things, doesn't mean it's an open invitation for you to come and satrt a conversation with me b/c u think its a way into my pants....I've got no time for that....NONE!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Sup Girls....