CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Ladies Lounge (https://cbrforum.com/forum/ladies-lounge-46/)
-   -   Ladies of CBR Forums Calendar (interested?) (https://cbrforum.com/forum/ladies-lounge-46/ladies-cbr-forums-calendar-interested-21886/)

The Ant 09-18-2006 03:02 PM

RE: Ladies of CBR Forums Calendar (interested?)

Oooops.

Just realized I did the same thing, what a dummy.

.<............This is the women's roll call thread (the above questionnaire - while we appreciate your answers - was merely suggested items of info for a calendar we're looking to put together next year).............>

-Susan
"04CBR600F4i

neebelung 09-18-2006 03:15 PM

ORIGINAL: The Ant

Oooops.

Just realized I did the same thing, what a dummy.

.<............This is the women's roll call thread (the above questionnaire - while we appreciate your answers - was merely suggested items of info for a calendar we're looking to put together next year).............>

-Susan
"04CBR600F4i

LOL! It's okay!! Hey, just gives us a lil more insight into some of our members!! ;)

CBRchica 10-14-2006 06:20 PM

have we come up w/ a cut off date yet for this??

radbox 08-09-2007 01:08 PM

Hey a calender sounds great. Is August still open? I would love to beAugust seeing that I am a leo!

ladybug600 08-12-2007 07:37 PM

hey i'd love to submit some pics.....any month is fine by me...got a purple bike though so prolly winter.....march is my bday so i'm all for it if open! and i agree with red hooter...stats included would be great! i'll get working on some good pics been meaning to with all the new custom plastics anyway....

Superwoman 09-30-2007 11:04 PM

I would love to put my bike and I in a calendar. Its the orange and black bike...so maybe October would be a great idea. Give me a holla I'm down!

*F4iChick* 03-03-2008 09:26 AM

Did this ever come about or is this still a work in progress. I know I am new here but I have some really awesome pics my hubby took with me and the bikes. No not the ones I have posted in my gallery. These are better.... But it this calendar is a done deal then that's cool too! =^D

Shorty59401 08-21-2009 10:07 AM

Calendar

Im definetly interested !! I would love to be in the calendar with my bike. I have a blue and black CBR 600.. I would LOVE to be June, my birthday month, but I would be fine with July or something.. Please let me know..

Missynet 05-29-2012 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by *F4iChick* (Post 497268)
Did this ever come about or is this still a work in progress. But it this calendar is a done deal then that's cool too! =^D

Agree with that (Y)

zaqwert6 06-01-2012 12:53 PM

Him, old thread. Excuse me for being a guy and getting lured in at the title of this thread.

Anyways...

If you'all still wnt to do this I have access to actual calander printing equiptment and would be happy to make it happen.

If someone wants to maybe start a new thread and get a current list going, once it's filled, I'll take it from there.