Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

The Girlie Gear Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 01:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I always wear my helmet, jacket and gloves, and sometimes my boots. I actually have the scorpian nip-tuck jacket and I love it. I am super tall and have long arms so I have to get 2XL but I don't have the belly or ***** to fill out that size lol so the nip tuck jacket lets you sinch the sides to fit you like a glove..two thumbs up!

Old 07-28-2010, 04:38 PM

Sup Elf! :wavey:

This is the gear I have bought for my fiance

Z1R Nectar Leather Jacket - only drawback is that it has no zipper to attach pants and it has no reflective strips like most jackets do for night riding. Other than that, she loves it.

Alpinestar Stella S-MX5 Boots and she is still breaking them in but loves them as well.

Alpinestar Stella Gauntlet GLoves - still to be broken in, havent really been used yet

So now we are either considering a full one piece or two piece or if we can find some pants she likes, we'll go with those. She rides an FZ6 for now.

Old 08-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

ZOMG Robles! :love:

Old 08-27-2010, 02:57 AM

OK I think I'm ready to give input on my gear now that I've put in more than a few hours on my motorcycle . For now I just have light summer gear and I'll be purchasing more gear in a couple of months.

Jacket
Shift Racing Women's Envy Jacket in Black

So far I really like this jacket. It has a low back which was important to me when I was looking for a jacket. When the sun is beating down on me I get pretty hot, but it may be due to the fact that it's black. It has lots of pockets, I love pockets!

Gloves
Alpinestars Women's Stella SMX-4 Gloves

These gloves obviously don't offer the best protection, but for the light summer riding that I've been doing, they work great. I have long fingers so I ordered a Large, but they seem to bunch up in the palm a little when I'm riding. Other than that, they're a great buy.

Helmet

Arai RX-Q Helmet in Black

I've been wearing Arai helmets since I was a teenager (when I used to ride as a passenger) and I love them. This is Arai's newest model, and it's great. No complaints, I love.

Old 09-13-2010, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Robles929
Alpinestar Stella S-MX5 Boots and she is still breaking them in but loves them as well.
Those are awesome! I want them!!

Old 01-22-2011, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by AmyNxDx
Those are awesome! I want them!!
Just bought'em!

Old 01-23-2011, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by thatsarachik
Just bought'em!
how do you like 'em?

Old 01-25-2011, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by AmyNxDx
how do you like 'em?
Don't know yet, I wore them to the grocery store last night, but I won't be able to ride in them for another couple months. They're pretty stiff still, not too bad to walk in, but the steps were kinda awkward. I can't wait to actually ride in them.

Old 01-26-2011, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by thatsarachik
Don't know yet, I wore them to the grocery store last night, but I won't be able to ride in them for another couple months. They're pretty stiff still, not too bad to walk in, but the steps were kinda awkward. I can't wait to actually ride in them.
that makes sense! i didn't know if you were lucky enough to live in an area you could ride... i'm in ohio and can't ride yet either - it's driving me crazy!!!

post back when you get to ride in them for awhile

Old 02-17-2011, 08:15 PM
August 2011 ROTM

I have Joe Rocket's Honda textile, and Scorpion Nikki. I love this leather one, because it is not totally leather. But it will still be too hot in Hawaii soon, so I ordered Fieldsheer Corsair 2.0. The jacket came today and I was totally disappointed. They are completely out of Black, so I had to get Cream. Cream is not as white as you see in the pic. And they are rather big. I think they are made for tall people. Elbow armor were too low, and even though they use special stretchy material, it is still bulky to me. And sewing is not too good.

Quick Reply: The Girlie Gear Thread