Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

girl in eastbay

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 01:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default girl in eastbay

a whilie ago i was lane splitting with this girl on a what i thought was a red f4i but i may be mistaken, anyway i saw her getting on the freeway, so i slowed down and let her cacth up to me than, she made eye contact and a wuts up head nod, i followed her lane splitting and about 75 or so through traffic south bound 880 i continued pass my exit just following her hoping to get her number. But once i was like 5 exits past mine and i was already running late, i figured i head back on course so i pulled up next to her and gave her the call me signal and than got off on automall, she did to, but i took off fast after i gave her the sign so she was too far behind me, i regret not trying to follow her later.... she looked really pretty, well as much as i could tell with a helmet on. any way if that was you lemmie know hahaha sorry for another guy posting in this section. but it has been buggin me for a whilie, i mean its not every day u meet a good looking girl on the freeway on her own bike, and that she knows how to ride well.