Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

Feminine Helmets

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pfffft. You want a helmet that screams female? Here ya go:

Name:  Ghost_1-BGlo.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  31.1 KB

Old 11-11-2009, 04:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It fits really great.. a little heavier than my ex's helmet (he paid a lot more for his) the only thing it needs is the piece that goes under your chin to keep the wind from getting in that way.. otherwise I love it!

Old 03-15-2010, 11:29 PM

Thanks for all the links! I told my boyfriend to pick out a helmet for me, cuz i was curious as to which he'd pick..he chose pink. I hate pink. Time for a new boyfriend and a new helmet!!

Old 03-17-2010, 07:46 AM
Thumbs up Helmets....

Originally Posted by Elfling
I love skulls :P so do a lot of girls. People are finally starting to figure out not all of us want pink even if we don't want to look like the guys.
+1 on the this! I personally don't have a girlie helmet....just for the simple fact that when I went to buy a helmet most of the manufacturers had assumed we all wanted pink or flowers. I have never been a pink and flowers type of gal....always grew up a tomboy thus how I got into riding. I wear an HJC el diablo now, just because it was one of the few at the time that actually had a blue in it to match my bike...plus I got a steal on it on ebay...$115 shipped brand new! Couldn't pass it up....but it does have some silver sparkles...lol.....hey it matches my chrome rims!

Old 03-19-2010, 09:50 PM

interesting....

Old 05-05-2010, 02:17 PM

I'm definitely not the pink type either...I opted for this Shoei (in black). It has multi-coloured sparkles in the finish and dragonfly-like wings on it, so I figure that has the 'pretty' angle covered

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/s...sylvan-helmet#

Last edited by Nyx13; 05-05-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by browningbuck
hey if you want a REALLY good girly helmet check out most of suomy
i have the Fabrizio and its a bit more manly then most of theres, but heres a great example of there prints...
I have this helmet in gold and get compliments every where I go! Very comfortable, light and yes on the street I want to look like a girl!

Old 07-22-2010, 12:48 AM

this is the helmet im planning on getting... yes its pink and its got flowers but i just love it. i dont like the butterflies on others and i havnt found one with pink and skulls yet so im going for this one...

Old 04-14-2011, 11:35 AM

Do all girls where girly or "feminine" gear? I am planning on getting a bike and I am gear shopping right now... and do I have to get "feminine" pink gear? I don't really even like pink...

I mean.. does wearing a black helmet make me less of a girl?

Old 04-14-2011, 11:40 AM

Get whatever suits you. its not about what others think its ur bike, ur gear

Originally Posted by cbrchick85
Do all girls where girly or "feminine" gear? I am planning on getting a bike and I am gear shopping right now... and do I have to get "feminine" pink gear? I don't really even like pink...

I mean.. does wearing a black helmet make me less of a girl?

Quick Reply: Feminine Helmets