Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

Any Jersey Girls out there?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 07:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Jersey Girls out there?

Hi All From NJ

I am so happy to see an "all ladies" forum. I am new to the forum and just purchased my 07 600rr. My boyfriend got me back into riding. I rode about 12 years ago for a few years. Got married sold the bikes and had kids. Well no more husband so I figured I wouldexplore an old passion again and pickup a bike thanks to my SO. He rides and shortly after being on the back I realized the passenger thing wasn't going to cut it . So I picked up a Ninja 250 just to reacclimate and fell in love quickly. I just sold it and bought my 2nd cbr.

So although I enjoy riding with my boyfriend I really would like to ride with some ladies. I love to ride by myself however the comaraderie of a group is quite titulating. Any ladies out there in Central Jersey interested in getting together when the weather turns? I am in Bridgewater NJ and would love to hear from you.

Old 02-16-2008, 11:45 AM
Default RE: Any Jersey Girls out there?

Old 02-16-2008, 10:20 PM

Not from Jersey but Welcome and welcome back to riding.

Old 02-20-2008, 09:31 AM

Welcome 600rr. I am from Jersey but now I am in Ohio.Boy do I miss Jersey.

Old 03-28-2008, 03:24 PM

Hey 600rrchick! I'm from midtown Manhattan which is close enough. I just bought a 06 1000rr with 0 miles, still in the shipping crate ... factory leftover!!!! I'm sooo excited. Recently sold my 06 R6 so I'm new to the Honda family, bike wise. Wish I new how to post pics.

Old 03-29-2008, 02:25 PM

HI! im from morris county, nj. congrats on the new bike! i have on an 01 f4i that is new to me!

mimi- post a pic at like photobucket.com, upload them there, then use the link they give u and click on the "Add image" yellow button here and there ya go.

Old 04-15-2008, 12:28 PM

Hello all!

I am a newbie here on the forum as well as riding. I am still in process of completing the MSF to obtain the license...should be done by Sunday. YIPPEEE! I've been practicing on my CBR600 F2...when it wanna start......waiting on the regulator. But I always had a passionfor riding, justnever got around buying one until this year.Is there anyone out that thatare part of any clubs or meet up from time to time?

Old 04-16-2008, 10:42 PM

Hey girls,
Im brand new to this forum and been riding for a year. I own a 01 F4i and i love it. Im from middlesex county and maybe 25-30 min from bridgewater. not far at all. message me if anyone is interested in riding. take care and ride safe.

Jade

Old 04-30-2008, 07:01 AM

Hey Jade

I am in Bridgewater and any time you want to ride let me know. Can't seem to find any females in the area so I am psyched. You can also email me at jamie@petprof.com when ever you want to ride.

Jamie

Old 04-30-2008, 07:31 AM

Jamie,

I reside in Easton. Haven't got the nerve to take that ride on the bike to Raritan where I work off 202. My husband does it everyday (weather permitting) to Jersey City. Has anyone put together a meeting daten place in Jersey?

Quick Reply: Any Jersey Girls out there?