Podcasts

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 06:15 AM
Crazy CBR Salvage Guy. RIP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Podcasts

So what do you guys subscribe to?

When I look at my list I see :

MotoCleveland : absolutely the Saloon on steroids. One of the classic comments was "Margarita's are a lot like breasts. One is not enough, but three is too many"

Caferacer : a bit more low key but still a good listen.

Wild Ride Radio : a very annoying laugh, but still some good info.

No Such thing as a Fish: not even going to attempt to describe this. You will either love the British sense of humor or you won't.

We Fact Up : Similar to above, but with an Australian twist.

99% Invisible : just found it today; but it has potential. Listen to the Mojave phone box episode.

Serial : the podcast that moved these things into the mainstream. If you have never listened to a podcast, start with this.

Is there something else out there that I need to be listening to?

Last edited by kiwi TK; 06-23-2016 at 06:22 AM.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Give me good old country music, a bit of slim dusty, or even up beat to Roy Orbison but some of the new stuff is good as well
Not sure about these podcasts is that a new type of fishing

Old 07-27-2016, 02:02 AM
Welcome Crew
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The lights on the hill were a blinding me has been on my stereo lately, I am like you Gazz, would not know a pod cast if I tripped over one.

Old 07-27-2016, 04:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeh, all this new stuff mate is above me. I still haven't got getting a photo onto this quick reply page as yet so maybe it's harder as I'm using an iPad and my abilities on it are minimal.
Old slim dusty had a good following for a lot of years and no electronic adjustment at all.

I read an article yesterday and it said that the world will not be able to generate enough electricity by the year 2040 to even run just the computers that we will have, they also reported that they feel that will be the year that artificial intelligence will have reached what is called singularity and that means that it will be as smart and as capable as humans.
Won't take much if they gauge it on my computer ability or knowledge