I got MY Wooferdog back

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 05:25 AM
Super Moderator
Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by kiwi TK
They're not fat, they're fluffy!!!!!
Ok, Ok, so they just got big fur then!

I was going to give them red eyes, and have a feather coming out of the mouth of one, but decided against it...................

I don't want you to punch me in the mouth next year

Cheers, SB

Old 09-26-2012, 05:53 AM
Crazy CBR Salvage Guy. RIP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sebastionbear
I don't want you to punch me in the mouth next year

Cheers, SB
I rang the Bannockburn Hotel yesterday to get some dates for Bike Week 2014.

Tim Hanna himself answered the phone so of course I got all star struck and tongue tied. Anyway I have some tentative dates (within a day or so) for Bike Week 2014.

When I'm at work tomorrow I'll do the Google search on "Craig the Bug Guy" and email them through to you.

Good luck and have a blast in Nam, you must be away soon?

Old 09-26-2012, 06:47 AM
Super Moderator
Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by kiwi TK
I rang the Bannockburn Hotel yesterday to get some dates for Bike Week 2014.

Tim Hanna himself answered the phone so of course I got all star struck and tongue tied. Anyway I have some tentative dates (within a day or so) for Bike Week 2014.

When I'm at work tomorrow I'll do the Google search on "Craig the Bug Guy" and email them through to you.

Good luck and have a blast in Nam, you must be away soon?
I'm in the office all day tomorrow TK, so I'll PM you the email address in a minute.

Next Tuesday I'm off to darwin for the rest of the week, then the following Tuesday it's up up and away to Ho Chi Minh City (that's Saigon you Vets), then up to Hanoi to collect the bikes.

Cheers, SB

Old 09-26-2012, 07:13 AM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hanoi rocks!!!!!! I'll get me coat... sum nice animals U have there, got one black/white cockerspaniel myself. crazy lil fella, give him all the scratches in the world and he's still begging for more, always wanting to sleep on my lap when I watch tv. For some reason goes totally mental after he's being washed and dried, running, barking, and jumping all over the apartment, normally when he's been let out of the bathroom he runs as fast as he can to the living room, jumps into the air, smashes mid-flight into the back door, drops into his bunk under it, and goes for another round. And another. And another... Don't have a pic at hand right now but I'll post one when I get home, gotta wait for two hours before my dentist's appointment... Wonder if the bike shops has any knick-knacks on sale...

Old 09-26-2012, 07:17 AM
Senior Member and Montana roustabout :)

Have a good and safe trip SB. Looking forward to reading about your trip and seeing the pics!
Here's a pic of one of our 3 dogs. His name is Brutus and he's a blue merle Chihuahua. He's wearing the sombrero I just picked for him lol

Attached Thumbnails I got MY Wooferdog back-image.jpg  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by montana.matt
Have a good and safe trip SB. Looking forward to reading about your trip and seeing the pics!
Here's a pic of one of our 3 dogs. His name is Brutus and he's a blue merle Chihuahua. He's wearing the sombrero I just picked for him lol

"¡Yo quiero Taco Bell!"

Old 09-26-2012, 11:11 AM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

NIce dogs one and all - Brutus has that "I see what you did there" look going on Matt

Bon Voyage Seb - safe travels & stay out of the South China Sea

Old 09-26-2012, 12:11 PM
Senior Member and Montana roustabout :)

Originally Posted by Sprock
Brutus has that "I see what you did there" look going on Matt
Ya, he doesn't care much for his new hat I had to act quick to snap a pic of him. He's a total ham when it comes to photos.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:34 PM
Banned

Vinny my nephews Dog, He spent more time at my house than his.

He got in your face when he wanted attention!

Old 09-26-2012, 01:47 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Our little rascal at the beach last summer. Named Vili after his kennel name Winner of Winners, he was already eight months old when we got him and the foster family that he was staying at had already started calling him that so we didn`t see necessary to change it. He turns two next cristmas.

My mom`s dog, old senior called Eppu, turns 12 next spring. He was my best friend growing up, and now gives me the bad eye if I don`t go see him at least every other day. Old geezer but still has some power in the skin when we take Vili to see him.

...and lastly my mom`s other dog Jeppe, valiantly guarding the clothes rather than going for a dip. Sadly we lost him last summer to old age not a month after this pic was shot. Me and my mom took him to a vet clinic after he just gasped for air and didn`t have energy to do anything, two of us walked out of there after a heart failure. One of the hardest things I`ve ever had to watch, knowing I cannot do anything...

And a little cheer-up to the finish I took a couple of days ago:

Dog.zip
For some reason he likes to stuff in there when I`m eating breakfast by the computer. There would be a bunk three feet to the left but he prefers being there...

Quick Reply: I got MY Wooferdog back