The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

hi ppl

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009 | 09:47 AM
Administrator - Retired

It looks worse than it probably is - My first priority would be getting the motor turning over and running, before you worry about the pretty bits !
No point if it won't run, right ?
I agree with shadowman on this one.

Although, I suppose a clean bike can be a motivator for some people like classic said.... but I get much more motivated when I hear something running..

Old 09-08-2009 | 01:15 PM
|
Angry new pic of parts and no job now

i have just put 3 pics of the parts i have and a big thanks to shadow for telling me about the parts but i cant at the min as i just been made redundant so im pretty fu--ed off now just when i thought everything was going ok this had to happen im so p---ed off WHY ME

Old 09-08-2009 | 01:34 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon

You're not alone on that score, Mike - plenty of the members have lost positions, some have had to move house, etc etc. If it's some comfort I've heard that the worldwide recession is on the move, and things will begin improving soon...............
We all have bunches of parts in our garages, so when you're ready, and have a list we'll have a root around and see what's cheap and cheerful, OK ?(or even just cost of postage)
What did Forrest Gump say "**** happens"................

Old 09-08-2009 | 02:17 PM
|
Smile

thanks shadow

Old 09-08-2009 | 02:31 PM
Administrator - Retired

Well said, Pete.
Sorry to hear that, Mike.

Old 09-08-2009 | 02:59 PM

I'm very sorry about that. In tough times like these, getting flexible and creative is the key. A lot of folks think we've seen the worst. A lot of others expect a second much deeper dip, which may last for a long time. Be ready for either one. Get scrappy. Get the jump on those who just sit and wait. That's most of them.

Old 09-08-2009 | 06:20 PM
|

thanks ppl classic the forks that arnt on the bike the reason bein 1 of the seals has gone rotten so im thinking to put new seals on both forks the forks on the bike now 1 is bent i just found somethin out the guy said it did not start you could only bump start it but looking at the starter relay switch main fuse its not they 1 connecter isnt there so im thinking new relay or second hand any ideas anyone got a spare not got much money