The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Good Tools & Other Helpful Inventions

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
good idea Dave
I try not to have too many...makes my head hurt...that's 1 for the year, better have a lie down.

Old 11-03-2010, 04:07 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sprock
Spectacular Bordo ! Very expensive ? or No ?

Um wonder if I could weld one upon the cheap ?????

I paid $500 Sprock. Its a cheap Chinese one but good enough for what I want it for. There are more expensive ones on the market but no need to spend huge money. Got it here overnighted from Sydney.

http://www.radum.com.au/catalog/index.php?cPath=17_365

Old 11-07-2010, 04:16 AM
Banned

Yeah I flog chit out of it mate. Ive always got one of the bikes on there checkin chit out on em. Next job is doing a wheel alignment following your post. I have handlebar shake at 80 km/h and its pi$$in me off. I've checked the wheel bearings that are ok and the steering head bearings seem fine to. I want to make sure everything is lined up in the wheel alignment department next before I wip the wheel off and take it over to the bike shop with a proper bike wheel balancer. The alignment cant hurt anyway so I will do that. I'll see how I go. I'm keen to get rid of this bar shake.

Old 11-24-2010, 04:20 PM

My downstairs neighbor picked up one of these hats and I had to ask where he got it. The local hardware stores carry them and they work great, especially now that the sun sets earlier. Darn daylight savings time. Also available at www.pantervision.com.

Old 11-24-2010, 05:42 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, man. I use one of these:

Same concept, just clip it to any hat. VERY dam convenient for troubleshooting control panels in the middle of the night, too.
I think I have about 5 of these kicking around the house. The convenience store down the street from me had them for like $4 each. Wally world sells them, too.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:02 AM

Kiwi TK

You could at least taken the pic of "Mr Grabby Thing" front and centre on the high quality calenders I have been supplying for your gratification

Quick Reply: Good Tools & Other Helpful Inventions