The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

The best forum?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking The best forum?

I just have to say this, you guys crack me up, if I have had a **** day at work or life is chaffing my piles all I need to do is log on and read some of thes threads and within minutes I am *****, this has to be the best forum I know, you can find the answers about how to sort out your camchain issues or even find out whether a leopard skin thong will clash with a pink scarf.
Well done guys keep it up

Old 05-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Love your siggy line ... now go away before I taunt you a second time. You animal food trough wiper ...

Old 05-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ha ha.. I love those lines, too. Been a while, though... I should dust off the videos and find the VCR...
Can't help but smile every time I read that sig, sawnee.

BTW, you're right sawnee. This forum is by far my favorite of all the one's I visit. The other 2 are really not much fun at all. Everybody is serious (if not downright mean), and it's almost a drag to even log in anymore.
This place is awesome. Intelligent people who actually know stuff about bikes, but are still able to have a good time. So refreshing. Just some really cool (and helpful) people. Big props to all the people here, especially guys like the one above.... Mr. Chainstretcher.
And also Steve and Pete. Always here to help people, and have fun along the way.

Last edited by kilgoretrout; 05-09-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

AMEN, brother Nevada!! I love me some ******* and beer!! (Zappa kicks some ****, too!)

Hmmm... Turbo Dog beer, eh? Never heard of that one, but with a name like Turbo Dog...it's either gotta be good or really horrible!
I'm glad you're tasting that beer now, nevada... It's like one of my philosophy professors said once:
"I don't give a crap if people smoke cigarettes....you just gotta enjoy it. I mean, I see all these people smoking and it doesn't look like they're taking the time to really enjoy it. When I smoke, I like to FEEL it... and THINK about how good it feels. You know what I mean, man? No point in just going through the motions...."

Old 05-10-2009, 12:24 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

It's a good place to chill, but it's the members that make any Board work, along with good Admins. Having similar interests and one passion keep us together.My siggy says it all.
Long may it continue.