How-To: Mechanical This section is ONLY for sharing step-by-step instructions on how you did a project. Please post tech related questions in "General Tech". Adherence to this policy will be strictly enforced by the staff ...

Help please...

Old 05-13-2008, 09:57 AM
Default Help please...

Looking through the forum i saw an old post about a DIY fender elim. where the turn signals where said to be moved to the reflecter mounts but there was no pics/instructions if anyone has done this mod or knows of a good post on it, id like to see how to mount the signals. Thanks in advance, oh an this is on a F3 but i dont think that makes a difference for this mod. help out if you can and again thanks.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:42 AM
Default RE: Help please...

I searched on this a few weeks ago and came up with a bunch of crap that wasnt worth reading. dont waste much time on it buy one premade, i used Competion Werks for around $100, a little tough to find for an 07 1k.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.