HARDCORP 8654 Dedicated to the memory of Tim ...

Rip HARDCORP 8654

Old 10-19-2009, 10:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RIP. Thanks for serving our country, and may god watch over your family. I am sure he was a great person, and will be missed by many. I know its a hard time, but heaven now has one of its finest looking down on us.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:22 AM

I read this on cbrj, and I'm still in shock. This man was a pillar, a true man's man. He will be greatly missed, and my prayers are sent to his family. RIP Tim. I didn't even know you personally, yet I'm still in tears over this.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:26 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by camaro_forums
I didn't even know you personally, yet I'm still in tears over this.
I am the same, I can't get it all out of my head ... but we had become friends lately, and he told me he was looking forward to connecting with us all again soon, that the duty hut would be open for business as usual ... this has affected me profoundly, more than anything has in a long time ... I have not had dry eyes since Saturday morning .......

Jules

Old 10-20-2009, 01:27 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

This sucks so much. I can't believe it he and I PM'ed each other all the time. RIP my friend this one is hard to swallow.

Old 10-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel unfortunate to say that I did not have the opportunity to make HC's acquaintance personally. His reputation certainly precedes him and the show of support here really says a lot about the reach of his character, I think.

From his posts on here he has struck me as a proud, reserved and thoughtful man with a great sense of duty and a strong moral compass. Men like that better those around them and I can only imagine how many people he must have rubbed off on. If I knew nothing else, I could praise his continual service to his country and those that he sought to protect.

Thank you, swt and family, for being so strong and supporting while HC fought for our country and thank you for sharing him with us here. I can't begin to express all my appreciation for the sacrifices you all must have made, or my sadness for your loss. My thoughts and hopes are with you, and may your boys be as strong as their father.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:30 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

..........i dont know what to say... i cant.. literally in tears.. HC brother you will be missed i guess now you'll have me covered but from way further out .. swt_poet take good care of your family and you make sure your kids never forget what kind of a man their father was.. i know i never will.... semper fi

Old 10-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Very hard to accept this enormous loss of a fine individual and good person.
My family's thoughts are with yours now in the memory of Tim.

Old 10-21-2009, 12:16 AM

Very hard to hear about the loss a such a great person. I feel for the family and will say an extra prayer tonight. These are the things that make life so hard to understand and accept. I am sure there are a million things going through everyone head and we may never know how to answer them. I didnt know him personally but, I am willing to do anything I can to help. Weather it be an extra prayer for his wife and family or a donation to help any of the family. RIP

Old 10-21-2009, 08:36 PM

Ride free my fallen brother,didn't need to know you in person, but wish I had ,from another Vet, RIP
George

Old 10-22-2009, 01:28 AM
Retired Super Moderator

RIP Brother...When i get to Fiddler's Green, i have no doubt you'll be waiting there with a pint, ready to swap stories. Until then, i know you'll be watching over all of us.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rip HARDCORP 8654