HARDCORP 8654 Dedicated to the memory of Tim ...

At Chainstretcher suggestion

Old 08-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default At Chainstretcher suggestion

Very Graphic VIDEO

Well after several conversations with chainstretcher behind the scenes he suggested I give an update and share a couple of my videos with you guys here in the off-topic section for those who know me there's no explanation necessary for those who don't, at one time I was a regular fixture especially here in the off-topic section I Work as a Private Military Contractor and have been gone for approximately 6 month and have been home for less than a month I probably will not be posting much at all don't really have the time at the moment and other obligations elsewhere are keeping me busy if you're interested in what it takes to do this kind of work are if the money is as good as they say it is ask away and yes you can make well over 250,000

Now for the video a friend of my worked on this in his spare time it's a video of operations in Iraq you will not see footage like this from anyplace else everyone regardless of who they're working for have been told directly to stay out from in front of the camera and not to be photographing or videotaping things like this... It is very very shocking in nature and most definitely not kid friendly very graphic in some areas ... 40% of the video was shot by my team over a couple of different trips on different types of operations some of that was shot with my raggedy cell phone you actually see a glimpse of it in the big camera looking through it in one scene and additional 30% was shot by other teams who deployed over a timeframe ranging from probably 03 to 08 and another 20% was taken from the worldwide media who occupy the country and 10% is seized footage from the insurgents themselves some of it has been rehashed over the Internet some of it has not been seen anyplace else but here also there is something I wrote posted at the end right before I came home it's posted underneath the link if you care to read it. Special thanks to Chris for throw the whole thing together

This is a new updated version remember it's very graphic

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...t=b5ad108e.flv

The Real Praetorian
The Greater Good

We will gladly shoulder the burden for the greater good to
smite thy enemy as they rise up like locusts we will rain down death and
destruction upon them till they are nonexistent we shall hunt them down and
slaughter them at rest, at prayer and upon the field of battle for the greater
good for we are awash in a sea of blood death and destruction we are besiege by
thy enemy tormented and anguishing over deeds done for the greater good and
self-preservation they ravage, our souls like blood flowing from a blade
piercing the heart and leave but a shadow of the humanity that once shined
brightly within us. But rest well we are here vigilant as always and
unappreciated and seldom heard of the PMC the modern day Praetorian

Last edited by Shadow; 12-24-2014 at 12:55 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:12 PM

crazy place man stay safe

Old 08-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just another day at the office! I've heard some of the music on there a few times, but hearing it with the vid really changes the whole thing.
Glad you got your bony bum back home safe for a while

Old 08-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Talking

Classic you're right I have missed the family to the point where it physically hurt not being there and not getting any younger same old problem still as before the bad knee really need to have complete AC joint replacement if I don't do another extended trip but there's an option to extend what I just rotated off of and the pay is almost too good to turn down but of course the little lady is due no later than the 20th of this month to give birth to baby Morgan and I have missed a lot with Ryan but it's a bad situation all the way around.. As for the work itself its plentiful they finally have gotten a lot better at policing the individuals working in most places at least most of the US-born companies I'm not going to say that there aren't those and absolutely no offense to those members here from Africa or South America but there are those from both regions that are just too damn trigger happy and willing to work for next to nothing that had helped tarnish the industry as a whole but not saying that there hasn't been a few bad apples from North America and Europe or the land of the lucky brother and has done more harm than good

Last edited by HARDCORP 8654; 08-05-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:26 PM

Seeing them guys hanging from the bridge and the guy being dragged makes me wish we just dropped the Dam Bomb and turned the whole place into a sheet of Glass!! Or at least many, many "M.O.A.B.s"! Yeah I know...innocent People, but we shouldn't have lost a single Soul for them. I'd rather see you guys on our Border taking care of Business here, with same pay of course!!!

God Bless...Stay Safe Guy!!!!

Old 08-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Things are winding down in Iraq somewhat for everyone but the Iraqis somewhat we were literally excommunicated from the country but at the last minute ask to leave the aviation wing in place with its ground support element until around Halloween and as for Afghanistan foreigners all the way back to Alexander the great and beyond have been leaving their bodies laying all over there is a photo album on my profile page nothing graphic in nature but you can see remnants of old Soviet equipment in a couple of the photos from their occupation so I'm afraid history is doomed to repeat itself in the respect that things like this will be going on long after we're gone at one of the old palaces I watched some children playing soccer and I must tell you it was one of the most beautiful days I ever spent abroad it was nice to know that children will be children no matter where they are if given the opportunity it somehow that day made it all worthwhile take care I'm hitting the rack ben up at the hospital with the little lady all day and going to get some shut eye

Last edited by HARDCORP 8654; 08-05-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:11 PM

Pretty cool..Always wanted to see what it was like across the pond. Thank you for fighting HC.

Old 08-06-2009, 10:42 PM

crazy how they can put a price on your life, eh? life itself is too much to think about. stay up my friend.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: At Chainstretcher suggestion