General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Womens Helmets??

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Womens Helmets??

Here's my take on the spare helmet econimics for Girlfriends/Wives:

--Loving Wife/GF who does not cheat: No $ limit, anything she wants(Pants/Jacket/Gloves/etc) , sky's the limit
--Any Other Female who wants to ride: My spare HJC CL-14(KAST) DOT/Snell
***Head must fit a SMALL helmet, *** must fit 10"x8" rear seat***
--My Ex-Wife: $10 limit, or 2-quart Saucepan with rubber-band

--Girl i met at hooters: Swore she rode with a guy on a gixxer down hwy 17, 120-mph with only a Bikini-Top/Thong & NO HELMET at Myrtle Beach.....Now thats just NO FEAR and stupid)!!

Old 01-13-2006, 12:37 AM

hey hey hey now [8D] I keep showing her helmets like arai, KBC, Icon... SHE keeps saying oh thats cute, or oooh cool. Then she sees the price and is turned off. I keep telling her "its worth it if its what you want" but I havnt talked her into it yet... thanks for the ideas so far, I really appreciate it... keep em comin

thanks,

Chris

EDIT: sorry don, forgot lol... price range is anywhere from 70 (IF its a good helmet......[>:]) and im willing to spend around 300 for her... shes the one, as stated above, that keeps stabbing my plans, like a cruel joke [:@] heheh... If I didnt love her.....[:-] Id just give her my HJC CS10. she already tried to talk me into it... I said, try it on... it slides around, she could probably do the exorcist thing... I said no no no no no noooooo.

Old 01-13-2006, 02:54 AM
Registered Users

I agree with the poster on the Icon Kitty helmets if your girlfriend insists on something feminine. The Icon Kitty helmets are Snell M2000 and DOT certified. Actually, when looking for a helmet, it is best to find one that's SNELL approved moreso than DOT. I hate to say it, but the Department of Transportation says those coke bottle caps cruiser riders tend to wear are approved. Hmm...

NewEnough.com has the Icon Kitty Helmets (blue/white & pink/white) for $198. The MSRP is about $250, so that's a good deal. You can even accessorize and get her a pink visor shield for those sunny days Here's the link to NewEnough's private pricing: linky link. Good job on looking out for your girlfriend.

Old 01-13-2006, 02:38 PM

I think I spent 80 bucks on my daughters helmet its dot and or snell apprvd. She hardly rides so i didnt go really expensive. but I got her something that if we went down i know she will still have brain matter up in that noggin even thought she doesnt use it like should (brain matter), of course that could be hormones...jk