General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tail light integrator in the mail today and Tail light integrator

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 02:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tail light integrator in the mail today and Tail light integrator

I just got my tail lighht integrator in the mail today and installed. it was pretty simple and took like 30 min, could have taken less time had i read the instructions prior. i got it on ebay for like 15 $ and it works pretty good, The only thing is it blinks normal until you press te brake then it blinks super fast. but from what ive been told that can be fixed by getting a heave duty flasher relay.

Old 03-31-2006, 08:00 AM
Retired Administrator
Default RE: tail light integrator in the mail today and Tail light integrator

It shouldn't blink faster when you hit the brakes. The brakes and turn signals have nothing to do with each other, unless the integrator you install is designed to do this. You know... like if you hit the brakes, it speeds up the turn signal so you get more attention. Never heard of it, but it's a thought. What integrator did you buy?

Old 03-31-2006, 11:55 AM

$15. Wow..... I am with Don, what brand is it.

Old 04-01-2006, 12:59 AM

It comes fropm the seller Gadzuuks from Gadzuuks Cycles, It said something on the rubber part of it like hoppy or hoopy or something like that i cant remember i could be way off, it dont look too cheaply made and seems to work fine, but i guess it was the way it was made that makes it blink fast i dont know. But in the instructions it says that it will blink fast when the brakes are applied and if you dont want it to do that to get a heavy duty flasher relay, but personaly i like it when it flashes faster cause it makes it a little more noticable when the brake lights are on, but thats just my opinion.
ORIGINAL: doncollins

It shouldn't blink faster when you hit the brakes. The brakes and turn signals have nothing to do with each other, unless the integrator you install is designed to do this. You know... like if you hit the brakes, it speeds up the turn signal so you get more attention. Never heard of it, but it's a thought. What integrator did you buy?

Old 04-01-2006, 12:00 PM

Hey tutman, i was thinking about ordering one of those integrators from gadzuuks on ebay. Would you recomend them? Like did they ship pretty fast and the thing worked? (except for the fast blinking, but if they said it would do that...) You said it was about a 30 minute install, that's not too big of a deal either. Just wondering and thanks in advance!

David

Old 04-01-2006, 01:18 PM

Hey, Bought one for my 929. Hope it works. Thanks for the info.

Old 04-01-2006, 02:43 PM

Yeah i would recomend it, They had really fast shipping, i got it in a couple days and it works. And if you dont want it to blink fast all you got to do is get a new relay. Yeah it was about 30 min, but it would have taken less time had i been paying attention to what i was doing.
ORIGINAL: Funedude05

Hey tutman, i was thinking about ordering one of those integrators from gadzuuks on ebay. Would you recomend them? Like did they ship pretty fast and the thing worked? (except for the fast blinking, but if they said it would do that...) You said it was about a 30 minute install, that's not too big of a deal either. Just wondering and thanks in advance!

David

Old 04-01-2006, 02:47 PM

i think the reason it blinks faster is because it uses the second fillament of the bulb for the turn signal which is the same filament it uses when you apply the brakes, and when you hit the brakes it's getting a double signal, one to blink and one to get brighter so thats why it does it, The more expensive ones probaly have something built in them so it wont do it.
ORIGINAL: doncollins

It shouldn't blink faster when you hit the brakes. The brakes and turn signals have nothing to do with each other,