General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lockhart Phillips Lights

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 12:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lockhart Phillips Lights

OK..so i get a 3 wire light and tear it all down again and as soon as i hook it all up...My blinker flashes fast while the stock still blinks slow and the side with the lockhart signal stays lit.I know wveryone talks about resistors and relays.Ive seen posts here and there jsut wanted to know what i need to do about putting this issue to rest and getting ready for the wamr weather next week.Once again.I have a fast blinkie and an always on rear signal but everything works fine on the stock side.Thanks

Old 03-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Default RE: Lockhart Phillips Lights

it might be the fact that you have stock on one side and aftermarket on the other, im not sure. Are they led lights? if they are then you need to get some kind of resistor. The one thats always on could be hooked to the running light too... as the stockers have both running and turn signal capabilites...

hope this helps till someone who knows gets here

Chris

Old 03-26-2006, 09:00 PM

All better...i got it all fuggerd out...and they look great..see the pics in 600rr

Old 02-17-2007, 09:42 PM

CBR Freek....i know this is an old post, but my LP flushies stay on constantly too. i put a relay on it for the fast flash (which hasnt been a problem yet, but got it ready just in case). this occurs with both flushies up front but nothing in the back. Is the wiring switched on the LP lights?

Old 02-18-2007, 01:08 PM

Yes the wiring is different..look close at the package and once they are wired in right you wont need reisistors and be sure to check you fuses too and your license plate lamp.....if you threw away the package you may need to go and look at a new one...but i know the wiring got me at first...so dbl check the schematic...