General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Joe rocket repsol jacket

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 06:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Joe rocket repsol jacket

Hey well do these stand up in a crash? Is the leather and stitching as good as dainese or Alpinestars?
Also the armour is not CE rated or sewn into place(elbows). Any thoughts? Am I safe wearing this jacket? It looks awsome, but some crash accounts would be very much appreciated!

Old 06-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Joe rocket repsol jacket

I don't think the Joe Rocket is quite as nice as Dainese or Alpine*, but that's what I have and I like it. It's good qulaity also. There are interior parts where the armor slips into and it stays in place very nicely. The CE thing isn't a big deal - all it is is the equivelant of the US standards of UL (underwriter laboratories) The CE is european and perhaps elsewhere. If you're concerned about that, you can swap out the armor for the Rocket Speed Master armor which has a high density plastic on the outside sewn to foam underneath. I did the swap on my jacket since my speed master pants had the speed master armor in it.