General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

death wobble

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 08:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: death wobble

like i said, i don't do nice with stupid. there is a difference between inexperienced, and stupid. screwing around with the primary brakes and not knowing what you're doing or how to do it properly, that's not inexperience. that's stupidity, and this kind of stupidity is going to kill. Darwin would be proud.

Old 10-23-2007, 08:48 PM

Can't ya just feel the luv round here

Old 10-23-2007, 08:49 PM

You both make good points. The dude with the brake problem not only did not complete the project but was unaware of what to do. Brakes are really important and if it takes making him look like an idiot to make him understand how important his decisions regarding maintenance and knowing what you are getting into are.... so be it. If he didn't do it right, he could wind up dead somewhere. On the other hand, I understand finesse and that it is hard to keep things in that you know could hurt someone. I have a very hard time with finesse and niceties in 'how fast' threads.

Old 10-23-2007, 09:18 PM

Okay, if you guys say so. I'll give it a shot.

Hey methpipe, I can't ****ing believe I'm looking at your avatar and you HAVE NO GLOVES OR BOOTS. WTF are you thinking? You just said you have a wobble in your steering and your dumb *** is still riding practically naked? WTF? Sure, your bike may not crash yet, but when it does, your ignorant block will bounce hard like a rock as you shave every piece of skin off your hairless body except your head--at least you're wearing a helmet for christ's sake, you didn't **** that up! Better yet, just don't wear anything at all, so when you wrap your bike and your face around a pole, natural selection will have done its job. Dick.

There. How was that? I'm sure mexpipe is aching to make me feel better by running out and buying Dainese from hair to toe tip. Get real. One in ten riders wear more than what he's already got, if that. He's not a squid and you're ****ing chewing him like sushi. Dick.

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

if it takes making him look like an idiot to make him understand how important his decisions regarding maintenance and knowing what you are getting into are.... so be it.
No way.

And for the record, my total posts here in your nest is 24, not 2.

Old 10-23-2007, 09:21 PM

you just don't get it... not at all.

Old 10-24-2007, 12:24 AM

He looks geared up to me. I don't consider it a crime or stupid to ride without boots or leather pants for everday driving. Hell I don't wear a jacket to school and put on some crappy shorties that are worthless. I even ride in shorts and a tshirt.

I'd check tire pressure and take it to the dealer if nothing popped up.

Old 10-24-2007, 07:21 AM
Banned

My F4i doesn't ever wobble, your RR shouldn't, take it to the dealer, I ride my buddies 05 1KRR once in a while and it really does feel stable all the time (more than the F4i does), it sounds like something is wrong. I am not sure why everyone is talking about brakes either, if you are leaned over, you should be on the gas, not the brakes and definitely not the front brake.

Anyway, take it to the dealer, the RR is awesome and it should feel that way. Let us know the outcome.

Old 10-24-2007, 07:24 AM
Banned

And on another note I'd like to see Knightslugger and SpiritRR go at it in the octagon. My guess is one of you weighs about 140 pounds wet and it would be a bloodbath.

Old 10-24-2007, 08:08 AM

+1.
ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

And on another note I'd like to see Knightslugger and SpiritRR go at it in the octagon. My guess is one of you weighs about 140 pounds wet and it would be a bloodbath.

Old 10-24-2007, 08:52 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Yeah, but the 140 pounder has been training to be a cage fighter with Rex-quan-do.

Quick Reply: death wobble