General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

IS ANYONE GETTING A CUSTOM MAP SOON! I NEED YOUR HELP

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 11:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IS ANYONE GETTING A CUSTOM MAP SOON! I NEED YOUR HELP

Hi,
If anyone is preparing to have a custom map for their fuel injected bike that has a Power Commander, I have a new tool that could help dial in an exact A/F ratio at all %throttle positions at all RPM's.

I've created an Excel spreadsheet that auto calculates the exact number to input into the Power Commander for an A/F ratio set by the rider at a given %throttle setting after two runs on the dyno. To make it work I compared the ratio of change to each run then adding the ratios and dividing by them total number of runs. The run is not your ordinary4th gear roll and cruise A/F ration check run. You would need to run the bike at every point of the%throttle positions at all RPM settings and hold it for about 5-10 seconds to get the exact A/F ratio for that position. Or roll the throttle to a given %throttle setting and record the A/F ratio through that RPM ban. That's about 400 positions total. I've included a screen shot of the front of the spreadsheet. I also plan on testing this on my bike and will report back once I have details.

Do I have any takers? If so, PM me and I'll send the spreadsheet with direction on what to do.

[IMG]local://upfiles/14428/B26CE9CBF4484B86B7CAAFEE65A75980.gif[/IMG]