Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

Thread Placement Question for Mods

Old 08-21-2011, 08:51 PM
Default Thread Placement Question for Mods

Time for tires and wanted to post asking for recommended online suppliers. What subforum would this be appropriate to post in? Tks

Old 08-21-2011, 09:08 PM
Administrator - Retired

Since you have an F4i.. I would just put it up there. Or maybe in general tech.

Be prepared for people to tell you to "use the search function".

I usually get tires from motorcycle superstore, but there's sportbiketrackgear, jake wilson, dennis kirk, etc. Depends what you're looking for, I suppose. Try to find the cheapest.

Old 08-22-2011, 10:44 AM

Thanks for the response. I asked about the thread placement because some forums are very sensitive in regards to these posts as some of the responses are critical of sponsoring vendors. You did provide an answer (motorcycle superstore) which was on my list to ask about so I'll go with them. Thanks also for the warning about the search function, been down that road before on some of my car forums. Take care.

Old 08-22-2011, 09:59 PM
Administrator - Retired

No problem, man. I usually use moto superstore because they're almost always within a couple bucks of everyone else and they ship fast. Plus, their tires always seem to be fresh. There are a lot of great vendors out there, tho.