Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

Restricted?

Old 06-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Default Restricted?

I keep on trying to post pics and its saying my account is restricted or something like that.. What do I do to get away from this?

Old 06-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti

all new registrations go through an approval process, all part of spam control. an admin will approve your account shortly.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:54 AM

Ok thanks a lot!

Old 07-30-2011, 05:51 PM

How long is "shortly"? I've been waiting a few weeks now. I hate not being able to see the pictures posted.

Old 07-31-2011, 08:18 AM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti

Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
How long is "shortly"? I've been waiting a few weeks now. I hate not being able to see the pictures posted.
Make sure you also make several posts, so the new account gets noticed. The admins will filter through the new accounts looking for those with a couple of approved posts, so they know the accounts are owned by legit and active posters; the rest will be ignored or deleted.

Old 07-31-2011, 11:11 AM
Administrator - Retired

Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
You should be good now, man.

Old 08-01-2011, 04:44 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

Account must have activity to be fully approved. Unfortunately my ISP is fubar atm so I'm stuck checking in on my phone. Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Restricted?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.