Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

Question regarding sub threads

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question regarding sub threads

Just curious as to why the F4i main thread also has F/S and WTB sub threads, yet not all model threads have f/s and wtb sub threads?

Doesn't make sense to me but maybe I'm missing something...

Just a suggestion to keep it consistent across the forum or keep all f/s and wtb threads in one place with sub threads in the f/s and wtb sections.

Old 08-16-2012, 02:48 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by h0ndafanat1c
Just curious as to why the F4i main thread also has F/S and WTB sub threads, yet not all model threads have f/s and wtb sub threads?

Doesn't make sense to me but maybe I'm missing something...

Just a suggestion to keep it consistent across the forum or keep all f/s and wtb threads in one place with sub threads in the f/s and wtb sections.
Some sections need subsections because of the traffic and were requested by the members. Other sections don't need them, so don't have them.
The members asked to have the for sale threads attached to the relevant bike sections, instead of in the general for sale sections, which was done some time ago and appears to work well, as the members don't have to wade through adverts for parts for other bike models to find parts for their specific bike.

Old 08-17-2012, 11:43 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What Shadow said

For giggles go take a look at the 1000F section. Areas with high traffic and demand get the goodies ...